Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Help, Feedback and Testing > Vendor/Member Feedback
User Name
Password

Old 07-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thumbs up On Matt's Classic Bowtie's

I placed an order with Matt's Classic Bowtie's exactly 11 days ago for my front brakes. I ordered a Baer 6 piston Extreme Plus kit with a custom color and the 15 inch rotor upgrade. Today I got my kit. From start to finish, Matt's was a class act. Allow me to recap my transaction. I called Matt's and someone answered the phone (WOW right, in this day and age where 90% of business are automated) I proceeded to explain what I needed a quote for. The worker took my contact info and product need and said someone would call me back. I was thinking like, "yeah right, I just bet someone will." I was also figuring if someone does call me back, it'll be a month from now. Low and behold, Kim called me back within 20 minutes just to double check my product needs in order to give me a proper quote I guess before calling Baer and she said she'll call me right back. About 5 minutes later Kim calls me back with a killer quote that was lower than 2 other vendors I called. I was so shocked at the rate I ordered right then and there. Since there has been alot of talk about vendors taking money from buyers and not placing orders, I feel this is a very important part. About 30 more minutes go by after I paid by credit card, Kim emails me my order number which meant she placed my order with Baer immediately. No money holding and not placing any order at MAtt's. Lastly, about a week later, I get another unexpected email. Matt's emailed me my tracking number from Baer. I say unexpected because I've had other vendors tell me they'll email me my tracking number and I never got it. Kim never told me that she'd email me a tracking number and just did it out of great customer service. Now, that's customer service from start to finish. Shipping was very fast. Guys, I highly recommend Matt's Classic Bowtie's. I will definately be buying from them again in the very near future.

Old 03-13-2013, 12:30 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

we appreciate the comments!

MCB
866-628-8746

TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)

www.mcbparts.com

Email: [email protected]

Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts

Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!