Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Interior and Electrical
User Name
Password

Old 11-17-2010, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69MSA View Post
That should probably work. I think the biggest problem with a stock/Lokar gas pedal has been the distance of the pedals to the firewall, where the gas pedal sits 2" further away from the driver. When trying to heel-toe a driver could roll his foot to the right and still never blip the throttle.

It is nice to see someone is concerned with this.

Matt
Matt,

huge input right there, everyone is different as far as when it comes to how or what they do with their rides. For the guy who like to autocross/road race your point is a big issue. The Lokar pedal does throw everything off a bit, due to the backspace issue, comfort and function are compromised a bit.

I think we are leaning towards offering 2 different offsets, the lower portion of the pedal. Its easy enough to do as the design sits now, but if we to try and make it fully adjustable laterally, it would need to re-engineered.

Thanks for your input Matt
Old 11-17-2010, 12:29 PM

If anyone get a chance,

if you have a gas pedal located in the stock location and would like it closer to the brake and lower to floor, post up some measurments.

This may narrow down the 2 different offsets sizes we would make.

The floor to the pedal isnt an issue, due to the adjustablility, but it would be interesting to find out where some of you would like it.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:55 PM

Default New Pedal Intersts

Well,
I wanted to post a group purchase option on these pedals, and more new parts to come....where is the best thread to do this in?...or do I even have permission to do this yet.

Our website is just about done, and Im getting antseee to show you some other things.