Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Introductions > Member/Project/Vehicle Introductions
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2021, 02:30 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Default Introducing: Pro Touring Store

Hey Lat-G family.

Many of you know me as Dale from Schwartz Performance.

I've opened up an online store for pro touring related components. The goal is to be a centralized store where you can find just about anything you'll need for a build, categorized where you can find it.

I have a lot of packages (called Pro Touring Packs) put together that are essentially everything you need for different areas of the build.
For example: You buy an LT4 crate engine. Did you know you have to delete (or change) the oil cooler for most headers to fit? Do you have the fittings to connect the intercooler to AN or a hose barb? How about that oil pan that has to go?

Pro Touring Store (and another business called Speed Lamps- Google it) is my full time job now. Although the business is new, I personally have many years of experience and knowledge in this industry.

As far as products go; I'm direct with several companies already, and many more through other distribution channels. This includes many of the awesome supporting vendors on here.

I've been adding products to the website every day, so it may look bare in some categories until that's accomplished. I welcome any feedback through here, private message or my email!

Thanks!
-Dale Schwartz

www.ProTouringStore.com
Located in Upstate, SC

www.ProTouringStore.com
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pro Touring Store For This Useful Post:
Beechy (10-14-2021), camcojb (10-13-2021), jarhead (10-15-2021), waynieZ (11-20-2021), WILWAXU (10-15-2021)