Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Wheels and Tires
User Name
Password

Old 07-05-2008, 01:33 PM

Default Pricing???

I would like to know how much the Rushforth wheels are. Went to the website, but it doesn't say. I am sure they are specific to your order/setup....but I would like to get a ballpark. I have had Bonspeeds (72 Chevy C10) and CCWs (98 Z28), so I am used to paying a pretty penny for wheels. Just wnna know what kind of hit I am in for.

Let's just say a set of Whiplashes in 20x9, 20x10, and 22x10.

Any help appreciated.

Jesse
Old 07-06-2008, 01:30 AM

I have the Concept 1's 20x10 and 19x8 I paid $3500 that included the powder coating ($500), the tires and lug nut which brought it to $5000. It's worth it Jason is a great guy and he has helped and guided me with my 68 Charger (4link tabs, dont mess around). I think it's fare to say the bigger the more $$$ the smaller the less $
Attached Images

Old 07-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Lateral-G Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by novajess1972 View Post
I would like to know how much the Rushforth wheels are. Went to the website, but it doesn't say. I am sure they are specific to your order/setup....but I would like to get a ballpark. I have had Bonspeeds (72 Chevy C10) and CCWs (98 Z28), so I am used to paying a pretty penny for wheels. Just wnna know what kind of hit I am in for.

Let's just say a set of Whiplashes in 20x9, 20x10, and 22x10.

Any help appreciated.

Jesse
Thanks for asking, Jesse. Like you assumed, there are just too many variables to put on the website but don't let Cody's two-tone Concept I pricetag scare you. The Concept series takes much more machine time to put the reliefs and sculpting in the spokes and are $760 each for 19s and 20s. Powdercoating adds $75 per wheel unless you do a different color on the hoop and another on the center like Cody, then add $150 but that set is kind of an outer limits scenario on options.

The regular pricing schedule for 2 piece Whiplashes and all non-Concept Series designs in 2-piece is as follows.

17s: $487.50
18s: $595.75
19s: $675
20s: $675
22s: $935.25
And just in case you're building a radical, body dropped full size truck,
24s: $1150

Like I said, there are many variables like widening or narrowing 2 piece wheels, 3 piece wheels in any design, powdercoating, brushing, clearcoat, etc but there's your baseline. With any questions, we are very customer service oriented and will answer all phone calls, emails and PMs.

Take 10% off those prices if you plan to get in on PRRC's summer sale that ends this week.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Charger4myDAD View Post
I have the Concept 1's 20x10 and 19x8 I paid $3500 that included the powder coating ($500), the tires and lug nut which brought it to $5000. It's worth it Jason is a great guy and he has helped and guided me with my 68 Charger (4link tabs, dont mess around). I think it's fare to say the bigger the more $$$ the smaller the less $
Them are some sick looking wheels man...

www.buickfunnycar.com
http://www.facebook.com/ingenuebuickfunnycar
Old 07-06-2008, 02:06 PM

I am interested in the X rated in a 18x9 w/5.5bs and 18x10 w/5.75bs will I have any fitment problems with C6 ZO6 brakes? How far away from the 15% are we?
Old 07-06-2008, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Thanks for asking, Jesse. Like you assumed, there are just too many variables to put on the website but don't let Cody's two-tone Concept I pricetag scare you. The Concept series takes much more machine time to put the reliefs and sculpting in the spokes and are $760 each for 19s and 20s. Powdercoating adds $75 per wheel unless you do a different color on the hoop and another on the center like Cody, then add $150 but that set is kind of an outer limits scenario on options.

The regular pricing schedule for 2 piece Whiplashes and all non-Concept Series designs in 2-piece is as follows.

17s: $487.50
18s: $595.75
19s: $675
20s: $675
22s: $935.25
And just in case you're building a radical, body dropped full size truck,
24s: $1150

Like I said, there are many variables like widening or narrowing 2 piece wheels, 3 piece wheels in any design, powdercoating, brushing, clearcoat, etc but there's your baseline. With any questions, we are very customer service oriented and will answer all phone calls, emails and PMs.

Take 10% off those prices if you plan to get in on PRRC's summer sale that ends this week.
Thank you Jason for taking the time to post the prices. Looks like I will be doing 19s and 20s....unless I find another C10. In that case it wouldn't do justice unless I went with at least 20s and 22s. I'll admit that the 24s are gonna be too rich for my working man's blood.

I will surely contact you or Driverz Inc when the time comes and hope that there is still some sort of group pricing at that time.

I love your product so keep up the excellent work and customer support. You don't know how much it means to us to be able to actually communicate directly with the manufacturer of wheels that we purchase.

Jesse
Old 07-06-2008, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPO1970 View Post
I am interested in the X rated in a 18x9 w/5.5bs and 18x10 w/5.75bs will I have any fitment problems with C6 ZO6 brakes? How far away from the 15% are we?

I'm answering for Jon & Tim here but a) yes they will clear C6 brakes and b) damn close to 15%...1 or 2 sets away I believe

www.buickfunnycar.com
Old 07-06-2008, 05:52 PM

I will be ordering as soon as i make a call to Jason or Jon, to check on a wheel measurement.

Then i will be calling Tim and ordering them.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad94 View Post
I will be ordering as soon as i make a call to Jason or Jon, to check on a wheel measurement.

Then i will be calling Tim and ordering them.
Sounds like a plan man.Better get ahold of Jon early next week...he's flying out mid-week to do the Columbus Good Guys show.

He's the man you want to speak to...the "fitment" expert.

www.buickfunnycar.com
Old 07-07-2008, 09:23 AM
Lateral-G Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by novajess1972 View Post
Thank you Jason for taking the time to post the prices. Looks like I will be doing 19s and 20s....unless I find another C10. In that case it wouldn't do justice unless I went with at least 20s and 22s. I'll admit that the 24s are gonna be too rich for my working man's blood.

I will surely contact you or Driverz Inc when the time comes and hope that there is still some sort of group pricing at that time.

I love your product so keep up the excellent work and customer support. You don't know how much it means to us to be able to actually communicate directly with the manufacturer of wheels that we purchase.

Jesse
No, thank you, Jesse and everyone else on the board here for your interest in our young brand.

Here's to you finding a donor vehicle in need of a new set of shoes!