Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Chassis and Suspension
User Name
Password

Old 08-21-2008, 07:51 PM

Default Art Morrison 4 Link

Thinking about buying one this week. Any opinions or experience with it. Going on my mini tubbed 67 Camaro
Old 08-22-2008, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmadden View Post
Thinking about buying one this week. Any opinions or experience with it. Going on my mini tubbed 67 Camaro
Their quality is top notch and good customer service as well.

Old 08-22-2008, 02:01 PM

i emailed them about my 69 i got little response, guess they got enough business already
Old 08-22-2008, 05:30 PM

I have not installed one of the Art morrison rear kits yet but am looking forward to finding the right project to use it. Personally, I think it is most likely a excellent no compromise system for someone wanting to push their car to the limit. Weather most of use will use our cars at that limit.......... but I am sure it is killer as is everything Art designs.

I think it is perfectly suited if the rear rails and trunk need to be replaced for rust or damage anyway. Then it is almost a no brainer. If your in there anyway, why not install these new rails?

If everything is tight in the rear structure wise, I do not know if it is worth all the additional fabrication. I do not know if most will ever push their car hard enough to Experience any performance advantage over a Prodigy Bar or Quadralink.

In the end, it doesn't matter to me. All three are great systems and I can sell you any of the 3 systems you want. So no financially bias opinions here!
Old 08-22-2008, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJSZR2326 View Post
i emailed them about my 69 i got little response, guess they got enough business already
probaly just busy when you are good you work alot and people expect results right away. I'm sure they will get back to you.

72 Chevy Nova in pieces trying to rebulid this bucket of bolts (really just a labor of love)

Crew Chief's: Helping pilots get laid since 1947
Old 08-28-2008, 02:54 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJSZR2326 View Post

We do our very best to reply to e-mails ASAP, but like all businesses we are swamped with e-mails ~ mostly spam. I've been on the road since the 14th and had 4500 e-mails in my in-basket. Thankfully my spam blocker cropped about 4300 out of that, but there's always the possibility that a business related e-mail made it into the junk pile.

If you don't get the immediate response that you are looking for, please pick up the phone and call us. 800-929-7188 you can talk to one of our sales and tech guys right then and there, have all your questions answered and order it all in one go.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyCustoms View Post

If everything is tight in the rear structure wise, I do not know if it is worth all the additional fabrication. I do not know if most will ever push their car hard enough to Experience any performance advantage over a Prodigy Bar or Quadralink.

In the end, it doesn't matter to me. All three are great systems and I can sell you any of the 3 systems you want. So no financially bias opinions here!
Frank,
You feel that your Prodigy bar is on par with the DSE Quadralink? I thought that the Quadralink was on another level. I assumed Quadralink was equal to the Morrison stuff...
Old 08-28-2008, 11:01 PM

I have the Morrison 4 link on my project. Big and beefy, and the stainless poly ends will help keep the ride pleasant. Also had them make me one of their max-G frames. But I bought the frame with no rear suspension installed, and the 4 link setup as parts. My project required the rear frame rails be 34" outside to outside. The max-G is only available in a 40" width. So we made the frame change on our end, and then installed the 4 link, with a custom fabbed watts link.

Hard to go wrong with Morrisons stuff. Everything Ive seen is very high quality.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJW32 View Post
Frank,
You feel that your Prodigy bar is on par with the DSE Quadralink? I thought that the Quadralink was on another level. I assumed Quadralink was equal to the Morrison stuff...
I do not think there is a distinct performance advantage between them. Look at the air Ride cars and DSE cars. They are with in 100ths of seconds of one another.

One advantage to building a lot of cars is being able to touch and feel different products. We install and sell the Quadralinks also. It is a matter of personal preference. We have 2 Quadralink and 4 Prodigy Bar projects in the shop today. Quadralink is good stuff also.

Better?

A lot more installation and total installed cost? Oh yes
Old 08-29-2008, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyCustoms View Post
. Look at the air Ride cars and DSE cars. They are with in 100ths of seconds of one another.
This is the reason why i went g-bar route.