Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > LSX Conversions
User Name
Password

Old 07-28-2015, 07:42 PM

Default Help with my LS3/T56 swap

Hey guys,

I've been lurking here a while and am blown away by some of the builds I've seen here. I've got my own build thread over on Camaros.net in the LSx swap forum. I didn't feel it was worthy enough to be here, but I could use some help.

I'm doing a GMPP LS3/ T56 magnum swap in my 69 Camaro using the GMPP Engine control kit (harness, ECU, etc). This is my first swap so bear with me.

Now that I've got the stuff I realize there are a couple things I need to address with the harness. Firstly, I'm gonna have to rewrap it so it will fit the way I want it to and look like its supposed to be there.

Secondly I'd like the ECU to control the reverse lockout if possible. I've been searching high and low, here and there and can't seem to get the skinny on this. Am I correct in thinking I just need to identify the correct pin location and run a wire to make it work?

I believe the ECU is an E67 and the best guess I have is that the RLO pin is 8 on C3? That wire to one pin on the trans connector and the other to 12v on with key?

Another issue I'd like to address is the A/C control. Is there a way to have the ECU bump idle and/or run the fans when the Vintage Air is on?

I've been searching for a E67 pinout diagram with no luck. Is this info top secret or what? LOL

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff
Old 07-30-2015, 07:36 PM

Update, got the pinout for the RLO

ECU will compensate for compressor load

VA pressures won't run fans, temp only

Thanks