Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Introductions > Member/Project/Vehicle Introductions
User Name
Password

Old 05-14-2007, 06:36 PM

Wow you must have done alot of work to get the motors in there. I have the option for the lights but I told them I want to wait until I had them fitted. Let me knoe how yours fit, Im not sure where to start drilling and what holes to use on the drivers side. Keep up the good work
Old 08-19-2007, 01:08 PM

Red face

Okay Uncle Perry! I think I have this thing figured out...maybe. I didn't see any updated pictures on your site yet, though! I'm probably not looking in the right place again.
When is the show in Las Vegas again? Will it be on a weekend? Maybe Joel and I can make a trip down there to see it all happen!
Old 08-22-2007, 11:59 PM

Default It's to cool!

Nice to see Stacy found you, but it's too bad she didn't see the new pic's yet because the car is lookin' pretty sweet! I myself was checkin' in to see if they were posted yet. Lookin' forward to it! It's nice to have it on wheels and rolling Back to work, not done yet, Alan
Old 09-18-2007, 11:24 AM

Default New Pictures Posted

Hey Alan, Stacey, and the other 2 guys following this Camaro build. Scott posted some new pics on my members web page. Check it out. www.lateral-g.net/members/mitchell Thanks Scott, I know your slammed. The car is coming together nicely. It even takes my breath away and my heart skips a little when I look at it. Alan, you are doing an awesome job! And Chris,(Chris Odoms Extreme Metal and Paint) thanks for letting us use your shop and paint booth from time to time.
I do have some bad news. Through no fault of our own, the car will not debut at SEMA this year. Last Friday I recieved an e-mail from my SEMA connection that they decided to not display a Camaro in their booth this year. They are going with a non GM car yet to be determined. This was a huge disappointment to me. I spent way to much money and time on this project this year, including buying a trailer to get it there, for this to happen. It was a 3 year dream of mine but I do intend to be there next year, look out. Congratulations to those of you that will display your cars at SEMA, you deserve it.
To the sponsors, and all of those who helped in any way to see this dream come true, I am sorry. I promise to make you all proud in the coming year. Thanks to all of you.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry Mitchell
Last Friday I recieved an e-mail from my SEMA connection that they decided to not display a Camaro in their booth this year. They are going with a non GM car yet to be determined. This was a huge disappointment to me. .

????????????? Wtf those morans are thinking when selecting cars ?? Dont let this affect your spirit and keep working. This will be hugu success and joy when its finished
Old 09-19-2007, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry Mitchell
I do have some bad news. Through no fault of our own, the car will not debut at SEMA this year. Last Friday I recieved an e-mail from my SEMA connection that they decided to not display a Camaro in their booth this year. They are going with a non GM car yet to be determined. This was a huge disappointment to me. I spent way to much money and time on this project this year, including buying a trailer to get it there, for this to happen. It was a 3 year dream of mine but I do intend to be there next year, look out. Congratulations to those of you that will display your cars at SEMA, you deserve it.
To the sponsors, and all of those who helped in any way to see this dream come true, I am sorry. I promise to make you all proud in the coming year. Thanks to all of you.
That really sucks Perry especially knowing whose booth it was going in. It must be disappointing to go into the SEMA thrash only to have your feet cut out from under you right before the finish line and not your fault.

Mike
Old 09-19-2007, 12:35 PM

Thanks guys. Now that we have accepted the fact and are over the disapointment, my brother and I have determined to turn this fate into a positive thing. The car will be better than we anticipated, so watch out. The interior is bitchin'. I will keep you posted.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:35 PM

Default Class act!

It show's a lot of class not to throw the guy under the bus after the big lead-on! Truthfully I've had girlfriends lead me on with less cruelity! I think the car may have been a little too over the top for them and it would have been distracting with all people jammed into their booth getting them exposure.
Anyway, you, like your car, are a class act! A Great Man is humble in the Great things he does Alan
Old 09-30-2007, 09:24 PM

Default ZR/28 Seats

Just a couple pics. of the front seats for the Mitchell Bros. ZR/28. They have just returned from Scott at S&S Customs where he modified and covered them in gray leather. He also installed heat and massage units in them. They were already 6 way power. I finally got to install the carbon fiber trim pieces on them that I had done some 2 years ago. They are awesome! (IMO)
Old 09-30-2007, 09:38 PM

Sorry, the pics. didn't attach because they were too big and I don't know how to reduce them.