Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Events > Community Events
User Name
Password

Old 11-21-2014, 04:56 PM
Site Sponsor

Default Cruisin the Smokies-Autocross, earlybird registration

Guys, our official Cruisin the Smokies Registration for our May 1-3, 2015 opens next week. However, I promised I would have a pre registration opportunity for those that loved RTTHs and want to be sure to get registered for the Autocross before I open it to the public. As you all know that have been here before, I have to cut off autocross after I get the first 75 commitments. This will also gives you the chance to be sure you get to participate in the cruise in Saturday night, again, a segment of CTS that will be limited to the first 100 cars. Of course, you will be a full fledged participant in the whole event and all that comes with that will be listed on our webpage as soon as we release it.
For now, if you want to be guaranteed a spot, just PayPal me at the following PP account: [email protected] for this special offer. Just be sure to list in "instructions" that you want to autocross and/or do the cruise in car show.
This, as always is a rain or shine event, and no refunds but weather should be fine here then.
The earlier bird price for participation at 2015 Cruisin the Smokies is $80 and will remain there until Mar.1 Then it goes to $100 but I am sure by then, these autocross spots will be long gone.
IF you need to pay by CC or check, pm me.
Thanks everyone for their continued support and I look forward to seeing you in May,

Last edited by Bill Howell; 11-21-2014 at 06:52 PM.
Old 11-21-2014, 05:54 PM
Site Sponsor

http://smokymountainresorts.com/ are our hotel partners for CTS several options and price points call or online promo code: cruising