Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 07-16-2020, 10:17 AM

Default 4th Gen Berger Camaro

Hey guys! I have not been on the forum for quite some time. Life gets in the way of car stuff I guess. I am seriously considering purchasing a 4th Gen Berger Camaro and wanted to learn from the forum any and all info available.

I've done some research. Contacted the dealer and linked myself to people associated with the cars during the build run. I am curious if there are any owners or people familiar with the cars, Berger, GMMG or any good sources of research for these cars. I also am curious if anyone has recommendations on any issues with the cars (4th Gen's or Berger's) I need to be aware of during inspection or items to look for which could be failure points or commonly changed impacting the value of the car.

Finally, I am curious if there are any suggestions for places/websites/books/articles to look up so I can learn more about the history of the Berger cars. I've checked out the GMMG Registry but there has to be more out there. I am hoping someone on Lat-G may have experience with these cars or could point me in a direction.

1973 Trans Am "KLRBRD"
1969 Camaro SOLD
2014 Stingray Z51 SOLD