Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Wheels and Tires
User Name
Password

Old 12-16-2009, 09:26 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxjunkie View Post
I do have a problem with them. But they are NOW out of thier space they leased. I was the last customer. They still have to try and fix why the car is riding lower on the passenger side, they can't seem to figure it out. Greg, your not to far from me. So if I need some custom work done in the future maybe I'll look you up.

And what's really funny is that I shipped my wheels UPS this time and the tracker still says they have been billed but not recieved the package to transport yet? For the last 4 days? lol. I love this stuff!
Turns out they just missed all the scans and still should be in Cali today.
MX -- Looking me up is good - but I only work on my own stuff... I'm not a commercial shop... And there's not a single shop in this area that I trust to do anything. If you have issues with chassis and suspension - I'd contact Blake @ Killer Customs just a bit north of here... EH?
Old 12-16-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
MX -- Looking me up is good - but I only work on my own stuff... I'm not a commercial shop... And there's not a single shop in this area that I trust to do anything. If you have issues with chassis and suspension - I'd contact Blake @ Killer Customs just a bit north of here... EH?
Ahhhh, bummer! There's guys around here also, just with i could have a place to work like you have. Need to look for a Couger, or sugar momma.