Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Wheels and Tires
User Name
Password

Old 12-27-2007, 11:13 PM

I was just thinking of you Steve and if you had got them yet? It will be worth the wait! The Holidays must have slowed them down!
Old 01-02-2008, 02:31 PM

got my Boze today, it was definately worth the wait....
Attached Images

Old 01-02-2008, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staged67gspwr
I`m in my 6th week on my Budniks,they told me 3-6 weeks hopeyfully i get some new this week or next week.

Thanks

they will be worth the wait , his wheels and polish is the best i have seen !
Old 01-07-2008, 05:23 AM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastbowtie
Ok so the Wheels Finally came today. Ordered on May 25 Received on Nov 14th. They did take $250 off the order. Can anyone top that time received? 5 1/2 months for CL205's.

UPDATE: Sent this in today.

Hi, I ordered a set of CL205's on May 25th of last year. I was told it was going to take 3 to 4 weeks because of their sizes. After 4 weeks they told me that they were not made yet because they were having issues with the centers. Once the centers did become available my order was lost. So they resubmitted and told me it was going to be done right away. After waiting another 4 weeks I proceeded to call back and at that time I was informed that there was no paint for the centers, and that this paint was special from China and was on back order. At that time I was told it would be at least another 4 to 6 weeks before they could get this special paint in. So the paint finally comes in about September and then I'm told that there are no hoops and that we can not make any rims until these become available. Finally some hoops become available and the rims are made and sent to me in November. After receiving them I inspect them and find that 2 of the rims are damaged. They have been dropped. The box has a cut on the rim edge and the dents are pretty bad. So I call back and they send call tags for the damaged wheels. Another month goes by its now December and I have heard no word back on the original rims I sent back. My Father looks closer at the other rims that we kept and finds that I have missed to more dents on the inside of the lips on the ones I kept. I call on Thursday January 3rd for status on the rims I already sent back and to inform them that I have 2 more that need to be sent back. I realize that the whole reason these are damaged is because someone has shipped these with out the plastic rim guards that go around the outer edge. I get a call Friday January 4th from the Dealer Jack at Fast lane in Kansas City that the person I was working with Brad is no longer working at American Racing he has been promoted to Weld wheels and also that American Racing is now requesting all of my rims be shipped back and we get a full refund. NO RIMS AT ALL. Ok I think I have been a pretty good sport about all this. For all the excuses that Brad has given me and what I ended up receiving. Now I have missed out on a complete summer and fall. It is now winter, I am looking forward to getting my car out for next season I have selected the wheels I wanted and would choose not to go through this process again. I would like some customer support. My Friend had ordered wheels from you in about the same sizes and had no issues at all, (he had suggested your company, boy does he feel stupid now) I don't understand why this is such an impossible task. Please could someone call me back and really straighten this out. I really would like to use your product on my car. I have not sent the 2nd set of wheels back yet. I am waiting on a call from you. Thank your for your time.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:12 PM

call Tim at PRRC and just get another brand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmjj13
got my Boze today, it was definately worth the wait....
Those are sick! Congrats!

www.fquick.com/ZZ3ElCamino
Old 01-15-2008, 04:07 PM

Today is 10 weeks, this has put a hurting on alot of project at the shop. Im not too happy with this deal.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastbowtie
UPDATE: Sent this in today.

Hi, I ordered a set of CL205's on May 25th of last year. I was told it was going to take 3 to 4 weeks because of their sizes. After 4 weeks they told me that they were not made yet because they were having issues with the centers. Once the centers did become available my order was lost. So they resubmitted and told me it was going to be done right away. After waiting another 4 weeks I proceeded to call back and at that time I was informed that there was no paint for the centers, and that this paint was special from China and was on back order. At that time I was told it would be at least another 4 to 6 weeks before they could get this special paint in. So the paint finally comes in about September and then I'm told that there are no hoops and that we can not make any rims until these become available. Finally some hoops become available and the rims are made and sent to me in November. After receiving them I inspect them and find that 2 of the rims are damaged. They have been dropped. The box has a cut on the rim edge and the dents are pretty bad. So I call back and they send call tags for the damaged wheels. Another month goes by its now December and I have heard no word back on the original rims I sent back. My Father looks closer at the other rims that we kept and finds that I have missed to more dents on the inside of the lips on the ones I kept. I call on Thursday January 3rd for status on the rims I already sent back and to inform them that I have 2 more that need to be sent back. I realize that the whole reason these are damaged is because someone has shipped these with out the plastic rim guards that go around the outer edge. I get a call Friday January 4th from the Dealer Jack at Fast lane in Kansas City that the person I was working with Brad is no longer working at American Racing he has been promoted to Weld wheels and also that American Racing is now requesting all of my rims be shipped back and we get a full refund. NO RIMS AT ALL. Ok I think I have been a pretty good sport about all this. For all the excuses that Brad has given me and what I ended up receiving. Now I have missed out on a complete summer and fall. It is now winter, I am looking forward to getting my car out for next season I have selected the wheels I wanted and would choose not to go through this process again. I would like some customer support. My Friend had ordered wheels from you in about the same sizes and had no issues at all, (he had suggested your company, boy does he feel stupid now) I don't understand why this is such an impossible task. Please could someone call me back and really straighten this out. I really would like to use your product on my car. I have not sent the 2nd set of wheels back yet. I am waiting on a call from you. Thank your for your time.
Sent you a PM