Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Project Updates
User Name
Password

Old 02-24-2019, 04:41 AM

Default 1970 barracuda project

hello every body im happy to be here and would like to share my project with you and would like to hear any advice that will help to make my project better let me start with the story it all started in 2008 when I purchased this 1970 barracuda at ebay from 80 years old man who bought it brand new from the dealer in 1970 so I am the second owner I will post vin number later it was highly optioned for a slant 6 bucket seats floor shift auto trans ,with console, rally gauges, ac, and guess what a black top too I enjoyed the car as it is but im looking to make it a pro touring car I purchased a shwarts performance chassis and started with taking off the old suspension and mocking up a rotisserie for the paint guy which is a friend of mine I already built up a 360 small block magnum out of 2002 Durango and convert it to a carburettor, edelbrock top end and roller rockers valve system and planning to mate it to a518 trans electrically controlled overdrive I will keep you up with progress and by the way I live 13000 miles away from usa and it is so difficult to find parts for classic cars so I have to order it from usa ,air shipping and customs you name it but for the mopar you love no problem
Attached Images

Last edited by fighter; 02-24-2019 at 05:21 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to fighter For This Useful Post:
Beechy (02-26-2019)
Old 02-24-2019, 05:48 AM

Nice project. Welcome.

Don