Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Help, Feedback and Testing > Vendor/Member Feedback
User Name
Password

Old 02-05-2013, 02:41 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Thumbs up American Powertrain

I know there has been a lot of negative remarks made about the guys at American Powertrain lately and while I have no idea what those circumstances are I would like to take a moment to tell of our most recent dealing. Spoke to Paul on Friday Jan 16 and got the quote , sent the check , Paul emailed back on Jan 22 and said he recieved the check ( insert mail is slow in the South joke here) and order was being processed. I asked what the ETA was and he replied 3-4 weeks. We recieved the bellhousing yesterday and the rest today ,3 weeks to the day of recieving the funds, I would say that is remarkable service. This was a T56 magnum direct fit kit for a chevelle. Like I stated before I know this is a sore topic for some and sympathize for those in that situation , I think sometimes the bad experiences are posted more than the good. I know we as a business love the pat on the back for a good job and thought I would do that , Thanks to Paul and the guys at A.P.