Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Help, Feedback and Testing > Vendor/Member Feedback
User Name
Password

Old 05-22-2013, 12:01 PM

Thumbs up Anvil Auto- great customer service

Last week I purchased a set of anvil inner fenders from Anvil Auto for my 67 Camaro. In an effort to save on shipping I knew that I would be driving through LA for work and worked out a day and time with Tracy to pick them up. Unfortunately, my schedule had my going through LA around 5 in rush hour traffic. Tracy at Anvil went well out of his way and said that he would stick around late or could meet me off the 405. Tracy ended up staying until a little after 6 to meet me and then even took the time to show me some other parts! Awesome service, Tracy went well out of his way, great product. Really looking forward to their new products for 67s and would absolutely do business with them again.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:07 PM

Thumbs up

Agreed, Last year I drove out to SEMA and drove on to LA, with the intention of going by ANVIL. Manal was in, took a lot of time with me and I really appreciated the time she took during my visit. First class all the way.