Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Introductions > Member/Project/Vehicle Introductions
User Name
Password

Old 03-13-2005, 01:51 PM

Default My TRUCK

Hello, for anyone who hasnt seen my introduction. Im Shaun from oregon
Ive been flipping threw the forums and I think its safe to say Im the only one here building a truck. Its come along way but my plans are much larger.
Im changing alot about the truck in the near future but as I have to wait due to budget the biggest changes will be to the body. Its a 1970 chevy pickup that I currently drag race so the modifications will be inbetween races. For the front grill, I plan on adding a whole lot of aluminum and throwing out anything plastic. If anyone has ever seen these grills they will know what Im talking about. I plan to extend the aluminum all the way to the radiator for a nice clean look. THe turn signals will be moved down and back and in their place will be some round xenon driving lamps. Ill take a before picture, and scan some artwork for it in the near future.
Old 03-13-2005, 02:38 PM

Welcome...lets see some more pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun
Hello, for anyone who hasnt seen my introduction. Im Shaun from oregon
Ive been flipping threw the forums and I think its safe to say Im the only one here building a truck. Its come along way but my plans are much larger.
Im changing alot about the truck in the near future but as I have to wait due to budget the biggest changes will be to the body. Its a 1970 chevy pickup that I currently drag race so the modifications will be inbetween races. For the front grill, I plan on adding a whole lot of aluminum and throwing out anything plastic. If anyone has ever seen these grills they will know what Im talking about. I plan to extend the aluminum all the way to the radiator for a nice clean look. THe turn signals will be moved down and back and in their place will be some round xenon driving lamps. Ill take a before picture, and scan some artwork for it in the near future.
Old 03-13-2005, 05:29 PM

Welcome aboard, thats my favorite body style truck cant wait to see some pics

'68 Camaro: www.cardomain.com/id/43zach
Old 03-14-2005, 12:23 AM

Sorry to burst the bubble man. Im building a blazer, and i think there are some other guys on here with trucks too. Its cool the, we need to form our own section of Porsche destroying parts haulers...
DEREK
Gripping the wheel, his knuckles went white with desire...The wheels of his blazer exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45...true death...400 HP of maximum performance piercing the night...This, is Black Sunshine

Project Black Sunshine: 1991 S10 Blazer 4x4, converted to AWD. Typhoon Torsion bars, borg warner 4472 transfer case, belltech bar keys...caddy lights, bravada grille, shaved everything. Full custom owner built interior
more mods come with every dollar saved
Old 03-15-2005, 06:08 PM

i've got a 1949 chevy 5 window that im building pt style. Glad to see other guys with trucks doing the same