Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Project Updates
User Name
Password

Old 06-11-2009, 10:23 PM

Default Building The Intercooler Piping

I also made the rig to hold the pipes! WORKS SWEET!
my name is Eric Hokenson I have a dream of building ten of the coolest hot rods out of my home shop wish me luck I am going to need it! - more pics on my web site www.erodzcustoms.com this is just for fun and i am NOT looking for any more work!
Thank you supporting sponsors! without you guys there is no way I could do this myself !
Modern automotive performance,Ring bros.,Yank convertors,extreme drive systems,Cj tunes,race coatings stainless works,Modern Automotive Performance.all of these shops have the experience to get your car to the top.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:24 PM

Default LS Motor With Intercooler Piping Installed

my name is Eric Hokenson I have a dream of building ten of the coolest hot rods out of my home shop wish me luck I am going to need it! - more pics on my web site www.erodzcustoms.com this is just for fun and i am NOT looking for any more work!
Thank you supporting sponsors! without you guys there is no way I could do this myself !
Modern automotive performance,Ring bros.,Yank convertors,extreme drive systems,Cj tunes,race coatings stainless works,Modern Automotive Performance.all of these shops have the experience to get your car to the top.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:27 PM

Default All Polished Up and The Intercooler

Old 06-11-2009, 10:28 PM

Default Intercooler In and Lookin Good!!

Old 06-12-2009, 09:51 AM

what the heck just because it's not a camaro doesn't mean you guys can't comment about the build .i am really looking for some input and comments on the build so far. keep in mind this is just the begining NOT THE FINAL PRODUCT.it was just awsome to get out and drive the car to madison and racine.just wish we could have went further.i welcome your positive or neg comments.theres always next year. please give me your input.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:38 PM

well i am hoping to get back on the car soon.but finishing the shop is first priority.heres a couple of picts of this summers adventures.two days on the power tour.autocrossing and drag racing.dyno testing at the car craft nationals oh yea decided to try full drifting on the so small autocross track at carcraft.as well as the burnout show.that was kind of fun untill the internal belt broke in the case.just ordered a new belt,a super cool new impeller from 928 motorsports.hope to get the boost up to 8 or 9 pounds.

steering brakes,swaybars are all working great.

drag racing at union grove raceway.4# of boost on a 5.3 stock 4l60e tranny.hardly any tuning time.= 13.8 qt mile time with awfull 2.6 sec 60 ft times. theres alot of room for improvement.still happy with the times for only 4 #s of boost and 19 mpg at about 75.

this is what it looks like to drive home in the pouring rain with no wipers or heat and defrost.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.rodz View Post
what the heck just because it's not a camaro doesn't mean you guys can't comment about the build .
What's the deal with all the sharpie writings on the car? I understand the concept of being different and not going along with the status quo, but man there comes a point when you say, what the hell.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:34 PM

I was going to ask the same thing. Who are all the sigs from? Spectators, other builders, sports stars....??
Cool concept for the car. Not too many of those running around with boosted LS motors in them.
Do you have any more pictures of the car while it was being built? Chassis, suspension, interior...?
Old 10-31-2009, 08:48 PM

Love the fact that's a 4 door
Old 11-02-2009, 07:48 PM

Default whats with the signatures?

ok heres the scoop on the signatures I bought the car painted this way and my plan on turning this car into a super touring car with drop dead looks to boot. but after I mocked up the motor frame brakes suspension my plan was to remove everything including the body and start doing majior body mods. I decided to fire it up and tune the computer in.then after driving it for a little while being is everyone that knows me knows that I do custom paint assumed that i painted the car and it was done.The car is far from being done so I thought it would be cool to have people write there build sugestions on the car .there are thousands of build ideas on the car some good most not so good.but kind of o cool way for people to get involved with a top noch build without any money and no time for them. I just had such a blast driving the car over the summer I was not ready to take the body off. now my new goal is to keep the car driveable as long as possible. I plan on doing all the body mods to the car and drive the car as long as possible before taking the car out of service.and that my plan and I am sticking to it.unless my a.d.d. kicks in again.lol.