Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Classifieds > Parts for Sale
User Name
Password

Old 12-11-2022, 09:11 PM

Default Continental ExtremeContact Force 265/35/19 & 315/30/19 tires, brand new

EDIT: No longer available, thanks to a member here I found out I could return them to tire rack since they haven't been driven on.

Item Location (City/State): Lodi CA

Price: 1250

Description:

Have a set of brand new Continental ExtremeContact Force 200TW tires in 265/35/19 and 315/30/19 that I just got from tire rack last week.

Very nice tires. Mounted these up only to find out they don't fit the car as they have a rather beefy rim protector lip that protrudes about 0.550" beyond the wheel lip on both sides and that didn't fly on the car they were going on, there wasn't enough clearance to safely drive on them.

Have not been driven on at all. They were mounted on 19 x 9.5 & 19 x 11.5 Forgelines, put on the car, lowered the car off the rack and went "crap!" and took the wheels back off and dismounted the tires.

These would be $1574 plus tax from tire rack. Asking $1250. I'm near Lodi, CA, and would prefer local pickup or I'll meet up with you half way within a reasonable distance. I could ship them, but I would have to get a quote on shipping.
Attached Images

Last edited by Blown353; 12-17-2022 at 10:54 PM.
Old 12-12-2022, 08:11 AM

Default Tire Rack Returns

FWIW I was able to return a set of Falken RT660s to the Tire Rack that had been mounted... as long as they haven't been driven on.
Hoodpins.com, Inland Empire Driveline, Billet Accessories Direct, Modo Innovations, AutoRad Radiators, Morris Classic Concepts, Marquez Design, Anvil Auto, Fesler Billet, US Collision (DOOM), AGR, Pro-touringF-body.com, Phoenix Transmission Products, Shiftworks, ACC Carpet, Hedman Hedders, BMR Fabrication, American Autowire, MityMounts, TIN INDIAN Performance, Kauffman Racing Equipment, Pypes, RobbMc Performance, WMC, Holley, NOS, PST
The Following User Says Thank You to OLDFLM For This Useful Post:
camcojb (12-12-2022)
Old 12-12-2022, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDFLM View Post
FWIW I was able to return a set of Falken RT660s to the Tire Rack that had been mounted... as long as they haven't been driven on.
You're right! I just called tire rack and they said the same thing. Worth it even if I have to pay return shipping, a pleasant surprise on a Monday morning.

Thanks for the tip!
The Following User Says Thank You to Blown353 For This Useful Post:
camcojb (12-12-2022)