Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Artwork and Collectibles
User Name
Password

Old 05-03-2010, 06:07 PM

Default Perfect renderings for a great price

Hey I just would like to give credit were it's due...I'm a military boy so I don't have a lot of cash to be throwing around for a basic rendering...I found this guy Nelson who really helped me out...price was really cheap IMO

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s73Camaro1.jpg

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s73Camaro2.jpg

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s73Camaro3.jpg

Just in case any of you guys would be wanting something like this his email address is

[email protected]

He was pretty quick to get something back to me this might be basic to some of you but to me it was a great way to see some of my ideas on paper...

also what pic do you guys like and any ideas you guys might have as well...I'm thinking of going a flat or satin orange for the base of the car

Last edited by sweatnblood; 05-03-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

I like #1 -- EXCEPT the rear stripe on the quarter reminds me of a Mustang that Ford once did with a similar stripe...

I like the matt version too!

Nice work!
Old 05-10-2010, 02:41 PM

Cool deal on the drawings. I'd say to complete the process get one without the center stripe but WITH the other (boarder) stripes, then have one without the boarder stripes and WITH the center stripe. I'd prolly do all stripes the same color from a personal perspective. From an artist's perspective I'd try a couple colors other than black and white with yellow/orange. Typically the 3rd color would be an accent color like pin stripes. All three stripes on this car look like main stripes to me, so they're all attetion grabbing.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:28 PM

Thanks for the input dude.

Without given 100% freedom on the design, sometimes other ideas don't fit into the budget. I'll do what my clients ask me to do, I know at least one more is in our future. We'll see what comes out of it.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:52 PM

Oh I hear ya. Suggestions directed at the owner 100% And that said, it is looking cool. My vote is for the 3rd version I think.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:07 PM

haha thanks man.

I'm sure he won't mind, afterall, he's taking some time to think about the next one...Im just waiting. HA (Busy on other project is more like it) Take your time Tony! LOL
Old 05-11-2010, 12:32 PM

I was liking the new vette grand sport stripe and it has a really think boarder...I was liking the orange with the black and white stripes...just trying to figure out how to make it work...I really like what was made up...I'm thinking about no side stripe and just doing the grand sport finder stripes along with the hood stipes like they are...not sure what one I like...keep getting everybody saying one or the other but for sure all my friends I show seem to like the idea...
Old 05-11-2010, 03:35 PM

I personally don't like how the Vette's stripes just "Drop off" the fender, that's why I bent and ran them the length of the body...it completes the look. But like I said earlier, it's your car, I'll do what you want me to do haha Just email me lol

I'm kinda glad you're undecided...it means you like them all, which tells me I'm doing my job right HA. However, if I ever wanna see the car done, you're gonna have to make a decision. How can I help? lol

Have you ever seen "Dazed and Confused?" There's a line in there said by Wooderson... "You gotta do what Randal Pink Floyd wants to do" (While talking to Pink) relating that to you, you need to choose what you want, not what your friends want lol