Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Old 11-14-2016, 07:13 PM

cour·age (kûr′ĭj, kŭr′-)
n.
The state or quality of mind or spirit that enables one to face danger, fear, or vicissitudes with self-possession, confidence, and resolution; bravery.

Everyone in this life possesses a virtue that will define them. This is something that we carry into every situation that we encounter, from kindergarten to marriage, and throughout our lives. It is a trait that we are born with. It defines our every decision, and colors our surroundings. It is the "one thing" that people around us see in us daily.

Some people are destined to persevere, because they contain in themselves a trait called courage. Because of your courage Greg to choose the road your on, you can't lose my friend. Never ever lose sight of who you are Greg! You got this!
70 velle' on custom chassis w/custom RideTech coilovers, RED sleeved 434” with Mamo 265’s, F-body Magnum, 12 bolt 3:73, wilwood 6/4's, bla, bla, bla...build. thread https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=39631
New 434” engine build here https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...ved-block.html

Thanks Dad!!

My Chevelle is old school... It has a belt driven power steering pump.
They're 17's, but I keep em clean!
Old 11-14-2016, 07:18 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

Thanks Scott!
Old 11-19-2016, 04:59 PM

I've been trying to figure out what the dosage should be for "maintenance" going forward.

One of the things I've mentioned in previous posts is that the percentages/strengths of THC and CBD VARIES.... and you have to calculate each to get the ratios right. I found a good article on it.

https://unitedpatientsgroup.com/blog...nt-zeldas-oils

AND HERE

https://www.projectcbd.org/cannabis-dosing
Old 11-22-2016, 06:14 PM

Greg,
I have not had the pleasure of meeting you in person but I admire your positive attitude and willingness to share. I am happy to report that my stock portfolio is doing very well thanks in part to your advice.

I lost my dad to cancer in 1980 and to this day I distinctly remember how once he got the diagnosis he just gave up emotionally and was gone in months. I have come to the conclusion over the years that a positive mental attitude has a dramatic positive effect on one's health. There were times over the years when I would get mad at my dad for giving up so easily and not fighting his cancer. Your THC/CBD treatment clearly has helped you feel better, but it is clear to me that your positive attitude is the real reason why you will be with us for a long time to come.
Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you!
"Jeremy Clarkson"
Old 11-22-2016, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJDMan View Post
Greg,
I have not had the pleasure of meeting you in person but I admire your positive attitude and willingness to share. I am happy to report that my stock portfolio is doing very well thanks in part to your advice.

I lost my dad to cancer in 1980 and to this day I distinctly remember how once he got the diagnosis he just gave up emotionally and was gone in months. I have come to the conclusion over the years that a positive mental attitude has a dramatic positive effect on one's health. There were times over the years when I would get mad at my dad for giving up so easily and not fighting his cancer. Your THC/CBD treatment clearly has helped you feel better, but it is clear to me that your positive attitude is the real reason why you will be with us for a long time to come.

Thank you Steve!

Anyone that has been dealt a hand like this --- I will say - it's VERY hard, no, EXTREMELY HARD not to get depressed. I'm not a depressed kind of a guy.... and you've read me say on here a zillion times -- We just need to hot rod that part! Well ----- right now I'm hot rodding myself!! LOL
Old 11-22-2016, 06:56 PM

Keep it up GW! And thanks for posting your very personal journey. You've got this!
Old 11-22-2016, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoparCar View Post
Keep it up GW! And thanks for posting your very personal journey. You've got this!

Thanks buddy! My PERSONAL journey is posted here in the hopes that it helps ONE SINGLE OTHER PERSON..... whether it's someone's wife - child - family member or friend.

I don't know if this stuff is really working or not -- all I know is I'm still here and kicking it! I think that's pretty good despite the terrible diagnosis.

I'll just keep posting what's going on and let anyone else make up their own mind is this is what they want to do or not.
Old 11-29-2016, 02:24 PM

I just posted on faceybookie ---- Sorry - still hate the thought of sharing all this stuff on the internet - but lord knows I've shared enough of my life right HERE! LOL

Okay -- I've had a little bit of a medical issue this last week - nothing serious but it did have me in the E.R. Saturday. Since - I've had some blood tests and a simple exam - and the feeling is this IS NOT cancer related.... and in fact, a couple EXTRA blood work things were ordered to check for cancer tumor "markers" and they both came back NEGATIVE. Yippeeeeee......

During all of this - I was in the middle of switching to a new doctor here. And had an interview with him and his staff (he charges a flat annual fee sort of deal)... and during the interview he asked for a complete rundown of what has gone on and what I've been doing etc...... a complete "info dump" proceeded --- and when we were all done - he said "I" might have to teach HIM a few things about my "cure" because I was without a doubt the healthiest cancer patient he'd ever seen. LOL

Good news.... or maybe the no news is good news!
Old 11-29-2016, 02:28 PM

keep up the good fight! Glad to hear the test result came back negative.
Old 11-29-2016, 02:35 PM
Lateral-g Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
Okay -- I've had a little bit of a medical issue this last week - nothing serious but it did have me in the E.R. Saturday.

Really? Cause people go to the Emergency Room for a skinned knee, a Batman band aid and attention from a cute nurse.

NO ONE IS COMING. IT'S UP TO US.

http://www.navysealfoundation.org/