Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 03-16-2017, 01:05 PM

Default LT4 Dry sump front Accessory drive kit

Hi Guys.. any tip on where to fine ore info to get front Accessory drive kit for the dry sump LT4..trying to get it in a C2 corvette with stock frame:confused59:
Old 03-16-2017, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro-touring.no View Post
Hi Guys.. any tip on where to fine ore info to get front Accessory drive kit for the dry sump LT4..trying to get it in a C2 corvette with stock frame
the stock is hard to fit
Old 03-16-2017, 01:39 PM

Default Dirty Dingo

Call Brent at Dirty Dingo. He is making all kinds of new stuff for the LT motors.

Dirty Dingo Motorsports
506 E Juanita Ave. Suite 3
Mesa, Arizona 85204
USA
Tel: 480.824.1968

E-mail Contacts:
Business Relations - [email protected]
Wholesale Inquiries - [email protected]
Technical Assistance - [email protected]
Product Inquiries - [email protected]
Order Status - [email protected]
Old 03-20-2017, 04:57 AM

No luck so fare... any suggestions
Old 03-20-2017, 10:40 AM

Default lt-4

as for motor mounts dirty dingo is the way to go and great service. Im also in search of a solution to a front drive and headers in a 69 Camaro. ultimate headers is 1800.00 and I hear holley is working on something.
Old 03-21-2017, 12:34 PM

Ultimate Headers are beautiful works of art to fit with LT4. Owner Jim is really helpful and got me a set a month ago to go in my 70 Camaro. Can call to see if they make a set of headers for LT4 into your C2.

Ultimate Headers
Jim Browning
216.496.1974 (mobile)

Agree with Oleyeller. Dirty Dingo has some nice stuff. They are across town from me in Phoenix area. Bought their motor mounts for my LT4 going into my 70 Camaro DSE build. They aren't quite done with their LT4 accessory drive kit yet. I found a nice accessory drive setup from Street Shops in Alabama for my wet dump LT4. Not sure if any of that works for a dry sump motor. Tray is a helpful guy there and even included custom black plating on the pulleys at no additional charge. I'm expecting delivery this week.

Street Shop
Tray Walden
(256) 233-5809
www.streetshopinc.com

Might check your crossmember and see if you can even fit a LT4 dry dump oil pan int your stock frame. Wet sump might have a slightly easier pan design to work with but still may require modification to fit stock.

Good luck with your build. Should be a great driving car with the LT4 when you're done.
The Following User Says Thank You to jcadwell For This Useful Post:
pro-touring.no (04-10-2019)
Old 03-30-2017, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 732ndgen View Post
as for motor mounts dirty dingo is the way to go and great service. Im also in search of a solution to a front drive and headers in a 69 Camaro. ultimate headers is 1800.00 and I hear holley is working on something.
Thanks... Yes i know that Holley is workingon somthing but I takles to them and they told me IT will take some month... I know Jim☺Ultimate headers is very nice stuff.. I have had them on many cars so fare.. top noch... the problem is I'm going to have my out on the side... have to keep looking...
Old 03-30-2017, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcadwell View Post
Ultimate Headers are beautiful works of art to fit with LT4. Owner Jim is really helpful and got me a set a month ago to go in my 70 Camaro. Can call to see if they make a set of headers for LT4 into your C2.

Ultimate Headers
Jim Browning
216.496.1974 (mobile)

Agree with Oleyeller. Dirty Dingo has some nice stuff. They are across town from me in Phoenix area. Bought their motor mounts for my LT4 going into my 70 Camaro DSE build. They aren't quite done with their LT4 accessory drive kit yet. I found a nice accessory drive setup from Street Shops in Alabama for my wet dump LT4. Not sure if any of that works for a dry sump motor. Tray is a helpful guy there and even included custom black plating on the pulleys at no additional charge. I'm expecting delivery this week.

Street Shop
Tray Walden
(256) 233-5809
www.streetshopinc.com

Might check your crossmember and see if you can even fit a LT4 dry dump oil pan int your stock frame. Wet sump might have a slightly easier pan design to work with but still may require modification to fit stock.

Good luck with your build. Should be a great driving car with the LT4 when you're done.
Hello, and thanks.. yes I hope I will get it done this summer... can't wait to try the new LT4.. I see that not many have done the Dry sump engine yet so I have to make everything in house, I have talked to Dirty Dingo and all the others I think... nobody work on dry sump stuff.. all tell me later this year and I'm in a hurry I have the engine in the car but the water pump is a big issue need to have a Ls type... got the NEW DETROITSPEED front suspension last night... hopefully get it on the car this weekend.. I will post some pictures... can't wait to see that suspension
Old 04-20-2017, 10:24 AM

Drive Junkie might have something in the works.
They have a cool set up for the wet sump.
Old 04-23-2017, 08:26 AM

Hey there, Mark Steilow is doing LT4 dry sump in his new Camara project and recently viewed a video of him talking about the same issues. He would be a good source for you. Good Luck!