Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Help, Feedback and Testing > Vendor/Member Feedback
User Name
Password

Old 04-23-2012, 10:51 AM

Thumbs up Mike @ Musclerodz

Hey Guys,

I wanted to share what a great experience I had with Mike at Muscerodz..

I noticed some nice radiator and hydroboost reservoirs in one of the threads on the site a while back. I contacted Mike to find out where he got them and found that he had fabricated them himself. Mike is super busy so I thought he would never fabricate another set just as a one off for my project and if he did, I figured it would be too expensive for my budget. I was wrong on both points. He gave me a good price and came through with an awesome reservoirs set. I know he had more time and material in the product than what he charged so I will be giving him more business to make it up to him. I purchased my Vintage Air from Mike with great service and plan more purchases as soon as the budget allows.

I was also fortunate to be passing through Oklahoma City on business and arranged to stop by his shop to meet Mike and see some projects. Wow is the best way to describe it. Turns out Mike is into avaiation as well. He had cars, trucks, and even airplane stuff that he is working on.. I was especially excited to see an amazing finish on a truck restoration he was doing.

All I can say is you're in good hands with Mike..

Thanks again,

Dave