Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > The Muscle Car Place Weekly Podcast
User Name
Password

Old 08-19-2011, 10:48 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Default Jimi Day and FM3 Marketing - (LS Fest and the Optima Invitational)

All,

This week's podcast show guest was Jimi Day from FM3 Marketing. I know that a lot of you know Jimi and Wally Olczak from FM3 as their company is what's behind events like the Optima Invitational, LS Fest, the Midwest MuscleCar Challenge, and more.

I learned from Jimi that he used to be a Wall Street guy (literally) and left that all behind to play with cars for a living, so hopefully it will give some inspiration! Jimi also revealed the potential for a Street Car Series next year in this interview that could be a big deal to a lot of us....

Here's the link to the show on my site - just click the play button once you get there to listen. Jimi's segment starts at about the 15-minute mark. If you listen to the whole thing you'll get details on how to enter a monthly contest for a $200 TCI Gift Certificate.

http://www.themusclecarplace.com/the-musclecar-place-podcast-episode-98-jimi-day-and-fm3-marketing

Thanks!
-Rob K
Old 08-19-2011, 05:15 PM

I have had many chance's to spent time W/Jimi Day. Jimi is a peach of a guy.He treat's everybody with the upmost respect.I have noticed that no matter what your financial statcher is he is very interested in you and your project's.I really have enjoyed being around Jimi,Walley,and the rest of FM3 group. Thank's Scott Mock.