Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Help, Feedback and Testing > Vendor/Member Feedback
User Name
Password

Old 03-30-2012, 10:32 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thumbs up ISIS -- Jay Harris

During my build process although I have had to deal with quite a few companies… some good some bad (mostly good!) but a few standout not only for their product but for their service and support of their product.

Last night the last bits of my electrical system (ISIS) were being finished off and when we went to test some of the goodies that ISIS has to offer but something was wrong -- the system wasn’t responding to some of the inputs. It was 7:30pm when I emailed Jay to ask for his help…9:30pm his time! He responded right away with a number for me to call him at, he walked us through a minor repair of the board in the Mastercell and waited on the line until the car fired up. Even the installer was shocked that the owner of the company let us call him at home and then continue to help us repair the cell step by step!

The ISIS system itself is worth getting but the customer support and service Jay and his team have provided throughout the install process (this wasn’t the first time I asked for his help) makes it more than worth the money to get!

Thanks again Jay!!

https://lateral-g.net/forums/show...ighlight=MAX-G