Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 01:56 PM

Guys I don't think anyone is discounting the Seahawks, they are a very good team, but again it don't mean nothing in January if you loss by one TD or ten TDs!! A loss is a loss and if you look at the last 20+ years the number one seeds lose more then win!! Not bashing it's just facts!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again

"IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE LUCKY THEN GOOD COME JANUARY IN THE NFL"!!

And I'm a season ticket holder for the Bears, remember last year 7-1 to start the season finished 10-6 and didn't make the playoffs.

Every team is one or two injuries away from a great season going to a very bad season!!!

[SIGPIC]https://neversaynever0304.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/you-didnt-see-anything.gif[/SIGPIC]
Old 09-28-2013, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart Adams View Post
Always amazes me the fans that show there head once the team has success. They look stong but fat lady aint even got a microphone yet. Remember 90% of teams, including the seachicks and winers are one qb injury from being in the cellar.

man! you calling me a bandwagon fan? been a fan well before hawks joined NFC WEST! come on what makes you think 49ers will beat us at there home? we have outscored them 71-16 last two meetings...that is down right pathetic! nothing will be different in december..as far as your bears.....you have beat 2 teams that are winless...
Old 09-28-2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69cortezsilver View Post
man! you calling me a bandwagon fan? been a fan well before hawks joined NFC WEST! come on what makes you think 49ers will beat us at there home? we have outscored them 71-16 last two meetings...that is down right pathetic! nothing will be different in december..as far as your bears.....you have beat 2 teams that are winless...
Well I'm glad you can read an entire post before you respond!!

Oh and the combined winning total for the teams the Seahawks have beaten is 2 so take it easy there!!

[SIGPIC]https://neversaynever0304.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/you-didnt-see-anything.gif[/SIGPIC]
Old 09-28-2013, 07:57 PM
Lateral-g Moderator

Quote:
Not calling anyone anything. Im not a niner fan if u want to know. I hope your team kicks butt, just boasting about superbowl and undefeated is a little pre mature since its only been three weeks. Its all in fun, its just football, not like it matters in life.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:12 PM
Lateral-g Moderator

Great comeback win.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:17 PM

Cool story Stuart! Read this....Seahawks kick ass! No quit in this team...4-0
Old 09-29-2013, 06:20 PM

Btw Stuart if you missed preseason Tavaris Jackson played like a G...if something was to happen to Wilson..who in reality hasn't played very well I think we would be ok! Especially with leagues best defense!
Old 09-29-2013, 07:35 PM

Very impressive come from behind win!!! I guess we'll see how the rest of the season goes. Still lots of football to be played.

Old 09-29-2013, 10:57 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Quote:
Cool story Stuart! Read this....Seahawks kick ass! No quit in this team...4-0
Wilson showed some major balls, I'll give you that. HOWEVER, a undefeated super bowl winning team can usually convert at least 1 3rd down conversion in 3 quarters. A win is a win but you guys have a loooooong way to go.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal72 View Post
Wilson showed some major balls, I'll give you that. HOWEVER, a undefeated super bowl winning team can usually convert at least 1 3rd down conversion in 3 quarters. A win is a win but you guys have a loooooong way to go.

Well JJ WATT is an animal! And we were playing without 3 starting offensive lineman,the replacements were absolute garbage..we will be fine! Get Bruce Irvin back this week and Percy harvin in a few! Only getting better boys
Closed Thread