Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > The Muscle Car Place Weekly Podcast
User Name
Password

Old 04-10-2020, 06:34 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Default TMCP #422Jeff Allison: Building an AWD 1968 C-20 For YouTube;Pro-Touring UpdateStreet Metal Concepts

This weeks interview is with long time friend, supporter of the show, and builder of my Chevelle, Jeff Allison. As you all know, Jeff was the person who reached out in 2011 to help me transform my Chevelle into my dream pro-touring race car. I never imagined it would go to the level it did, nor did I think it would go to SEMA and be a cover magazine car….but it DID! Since that time Jeff’s shop in New Mexico has continued to grow and has done so in conjunction with his career as a Captain for a major airline. He built ANOTHER Chevelle for a show listener (which is in our archives) – it was beautiful – and it too went to SEMA!

Now he’s working on a Mustang Fastback for Vincent Aiello of the Fighter Pilot Podcast and has also launched a brand new project just for his YouTube Channel – the 2020 C-20. With this project he’ll put a ’68 C-20 GMC Truck atop a 2006 GMC Yukon XL DENALI AWD chassis and showcase the entire build on video! You can find Jeff’s video channel at YouTube.com Project Car TV.

Check It Out! - http://www.themusclecarplace.com/tmc...be-with-a-truc

Tags
c10, jeff allison, sema, tmcp