Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > The Muscle Car Place Weekly Podcast
User Name
Password

Old 07-15-2019, 12:33 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Default Tmcp #396 nathan warren, warren customs; job complete! The full and final story of kibbe lee

This week I traveled to Warren Customs in Hamilton Alabama to hang out with Nathan Warren and pickup my freshly updated General Lee! I dropped the car off in January for the full “Season 2” Dukes of Hazzard conversion and after months of hard work he was ready to roll. Last week, he was done! This is the whole story of the restoration, soup to nuts.

Even before I purchased this car, Nathan had offered to be the one to do the work to make my dream come true. Creating this particular car seemed easy….but was really tricky as most of the subtle changes were fairly major. Other than the fact that my car was already orange and wearing the GL uniform, cosmetically almost everything else had to change. In episode 353 of The Muscle Car Place I did the first full interview with Nathan where we detailed the plans how to make it as TV correct as it could get. Little did I know that things would go way beyond our simple plans.

Check It Out! - http://www.themusclecarplace.com/tmc...y-of-kibbe-lee

Tags
charger, general lee, kibbe lee, warren customs