New 727 with 2600 stall & gear vendors to help out on those long halls
Willwoods on on 4 cornors
18x9.5 all 4 corners with Nitto NT05 295/40/18's

ADDED THINGS SINCE LAST PHOTOS
FiTech EFI, with new gas tank
bucket seats, scat low backs
center consol
AC unit

She runs great...has some chips here and there as she is meant to drive not sit...so I'd say she would be considered more of a driver then show piece although everybody loves her color combo....just trying to gauge a ballpark for price...I know it's mostly a Bow-tie guys but figured I'd give it a shot as most of the mopar guys are a little nuts...lol
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2016, 02:20 PM

so what you are asking is what you think other people think your car is worth?what do you think its worth based on total investment and quality of the work that has been done? I'm a mopar guy and always have so i am partial.it is a convertible big block so that will always get you more $$$.good color combo,again I'm partial cuz i got a new sublime challenger.if it runs good and drives good it is worth no less than $35K imo and with all the extras it might put it in the mid $40s and prob top out at $50K if this was to go to an auction situation.other factors would be how nice are all the things we can't see and how detailed it is.i base this on what i see selling and what ive seen sold over the years.another factor would be how bad someone wants it which may make what i say mean nothing.
Old 06-18-2016, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66fury View Post
so what you are asking is what you think other people think your car is worth?what do you think its worth based on total investment and quality of the work that has been done? I'm a mopar guy and always have so i am partial.it is a convertible big block so that will always get you more $$$.good color combo,again I'm partial cuz i got a new sublime challenger.if it runs good and drives good it is worth no less than $35K imo and with all the extras it might put it in the mid $40s and prob top out at $50K if this was to go to an auction situation.other factors would be how nice are all the things we can't see and how detailed it is.i base this on what i see selling and what ive seen sold over the years.another factor would be how bad someone wants it which may make what i say mean nothing.
Thanks for the input Fury...I'm just trying to get a ball park figure of value incase I decide to sell her or trade her for something else...I'm pretty pleased with the quality of work on her so far & most everything has been from SoCal area so makes it easy if anything go's wrong to have warranty taken car of it...I'll have to take some more pic's when I get back from Iraq...