Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Introductions > Member/Project/Vehicle Introductions
User Name
Password

Old 12-13-2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helladk View Post
Thanks all for the replies! This is exactly what I was looking for. After some consideration, I decided that due to the caliber of the build and budget it seems prudent to go with the supercharged 418. I need to be in that high power range and I have the resources available to execute a reliable and dependable installation.

I'll be purchasing the SC418/T56 from DHR to accompany the RS chassis. I'll post pics when worthy. Please feel free to drop a suggestion as all
are welcomed, that's what I joined this forum for. Thank you!
nice another cool car being built in NorCal Ilove it. check out Wegner motorsports they built me a bad ass LS3 with Magnuson SC to top it off. the way I see it if they can build motors for nascar they can build them for anyone. mine made 756hp but it was because I wanted the heart beat SC not the massive Whipple . most of their base motors are 850hp. of coarse DHR is top notch also I was just really impressed with Casey the owner he treated me like I was his only customer. I didn't know he was the owner until the end when he sent the bill and his email had the same last name lol. they also made one off valve covers for me. my car is trying to be a show car that I drive. so looks are important another reason I went heart beat.