Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Old 02-05-2022, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMSOILGUY View Post
Did you get a crypto card with Binance? Thats my favorite perk from the exchange. I get 3% back on all purchases in CRO token. What do you get?

Unfortunately it’s still not available with Binance australia just yet.
It looks like a neat perk though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to slimjim For This Useful Post:
AMSOILGUY (02-08-2022)
Old 02-07-2022, 07:47 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Default Blockchain

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
Unfortunately it’s still not available with Binance australia just yet.
It looks like a neat perk though

Oh man that 3% is just the beginning. Do you hold Matic crypto? For anybody wondering what that is, its a blockchain created as a less expensive but fast alternative to Ethereum. There are millions of dollars in transactions happening daily on this blockchain.

Blockchain Definition: a system in which a record of transactions made in bitcoin or another cryptocurrency are maintained across several computers that are linked in a peer-to-peer network
Old 02-07-2022, 08:40 AM

Default Crypto 101?

Quote:
Oh man that 3% is just the beginning. Do you hold Matic crypto? For anybody wondering what that is, its a blockchain created as a less expensive but fast alternative to Ethereum. There are millions of dollars in transactions happening daily on this blockchain.

Blockchain Definition: a system in which a record of transactions made in bitcoin or another cryptocurrency are maintained across several computers that are linked in a peer-to-peer network

I do, picked up more a week ago. +39% on that one

AMSOILGUY (02-08-2022)
Old 02-08-2022, 12:13 AM

Default Matic

Quote:
I do, picked up more a week ago. +39% on that one

Nice! I got into that nearly right away when I first entered crypto($0.45). I plan to hold it for a long time. Do you earn interest on your Matic? I am earning 12% on mine and its being deposited into my wallet every 7 days. Its hard to believe that just for not selling it I will double my token count in less then 10 Years. Are you doing this with your holdings?
Old 02-08-2022, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Nice! I got into that nearly right away when I first entered crypto($0.45). I plan to hold it for a long time. Do you earn interest on your Matic? I am earning 12% on mine and its being deposited into my wallet every 7 days. Its hard to believe that just for not selling it I will double my token count in less then 10 Years. Are you doing this with your holdings?

I stake my ethereum for 2.0, it’s variable and now down to about 6%, in the past I’ve staked several whenever the APY is high, but for now only eth. I went through a “trading” phase during a couple covid hotel lockdowns and wanted all currencies available to me. It was somewhat successful but my trades just weren’t large enough for decent returns worth my time, plus I got sick of checking the exchange every 20 minutes. So for now I just DCA each month about 1/3 what I do with stocks.

AMSOILGUY (02-08-2022)
Old 02-08-2022, 03:47 AM

Quote:
I stake my ethereum for 2.0, it’s variable and now down to about 6%, in the past I’ve staked several whenever the APY is high, but for now only eth. I went through a “trading” phase during a couple covid hotel lockdowns and wanted all currencies available to me. It was somewhat successful but my trades just weren’t large enough for decent returns worth my time, plus I got sick of checking the exchange every 20 minutes. So for now I just DCA each month about 1/3 what I do with stocks.

Yes I stake my ETH on Coinbase for 2.0 as well, I think I am only getting 4.5%. I did that before I was on Crypto.com. In my first post I put a link to Crypto.com did you check it out? I went in the discord for CDC and asked if all the same benefits for US residents is the same as Australia and it looks like you can enjoy the same benefits I am getting. The staking term for the Matic is only 90 days for maximum interest so it's not locked as long like the ETH.

My favorite benefit on the platform is the crypto debit Visa card. First the card is metal and comes in very bright colors which is pretty awesome. The card is a debit card not a credit card so you just add funds on it from your regular bank card for free and then use it like normal and receive crypto.com coin back on purchases. They have 4 lvl's of cards. To receive the debit card you must purchase CRO and stake it for the debit card. After the staking period is over you keep the card benefits and can do what you want with the CRO tokens.

LVL 1 is $400.00 in CRO and you receive 2% back on your purchases.

LVL 2 is $4000.00 in CRO (LVL card I have) and you receive 3% back on purchases. The CRO you stake for the card you earn 10% on that CRO while its staked.
Plus additional interest on all other currencies in the earn programs . So the Matic I hold I would normally get 10% on the exchange but because I have LVL 2 card I get 2% additional interest. You get 1 VIP airport lounge benefit plus reimburse you for Netflix and Spotify.

LVL 3 is $40,000.00 in CRO and you receive 5% back on purchases. The CRO you stake for the card you earn 12% on the CRO while its staked. You get 2 VIP airport lounge passes plus reimburse you for Amazon prime, Netflix and Spotify, 10% discount on Expedia and AIRBNB.

LVL 4 is $400,000.00 in CRO and you receive 8% back on purchases. The CRO you stake for the card you earn 12% on the CRO while it's staked. You get all the benefits mentioned above plus more.

Its amazing to me what is being offered from the exchanges.

Last edited by AMSOILGUY; 02-08-2022 at 04:05 AM.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Yes I stake my ETH on Coinbase for 2.0 as well, I think I am only getting 4.5%. I did that before I was on Crypto.com. In my first post I put a link to Crypto.com did you check it out? I went in the discord for CDC and asked if all the same benefits for US residents is the same as Australia and it looks like you can enjoy the same benefits I am getting. The staking term for the Matic is only 90 days for maximum interest so it's not locked as long like the ETH.

My favorite benefit on the platform is the crypto debit Visa card. First the card is metal and comes in very bright colors which is pretty awesome. The card is a debit card not a credit card so you just add funds on it from your regular bank card for free and then use it like normal and receive crypto.com coin back on purchases. They have 4 lvl's of cards. To receive the debit card you must purchase CRO and stake it for the debit card. After the staking period is over you keep the card benefits and can do what you want with the CRO tokens.

LVL 1 is $400.00 in CRO and you receive 2% back on your purchases.

LVL 2 is $4000.00 in CRO (LVL card I have) and you receive 3% back on purchases. The CRO you stake for the card you earn 10% on that CRO while its staked.
Plus additional interest on all other currencies in the earn programs . So the Matic I hold I would normally get 10% on the exchange but because I have LVL 2 card I get 2% additional interest. You get 1 VIP airport lounge benefit plus reimburse you for Netflix and Spotify 10% discount on Expedia.

LVL 3 is $40,000.00 in CRO and you receive 5% back on purchases. The CRO you stake for the card you earn 12% on the CRO while its staked. You get 2 VIP airport lounge passes plus reimburse you for Amazon prime, Netflix and Spotify, 10% discount on Expedia and AIRBNB.

LVL 4 is $400,000.00 in CRO and you receive 8% back on purchases. The CRO you stake for the card you earn 12% on the CRO while it's staked. You get all the benefits mentioned above plus more.

Its amazing to me what is being offered from the exchanges.

They’re some great offers indeed, I did open a crypto.com account when I began but ultimately settled for Binance for reasons I no longer remember. Binance is also releasing their debit card but i doubt I’ll go for it anytime soon. Really just trying to treat it as investing and keep my banking separate unless I find it to highly benefit my international life

AMSOILGUY (02-08-2022)
Old 02-08-2022, 05:46 AM

Quote:
They’re some great offers indeed, I did open a crypto.com account when I began but ultimately settled for Binance for reasons I no longer remember. Binance is also releasing their debit card but i doubt I’ll go for it anytime soon. Really just trying to treat it as investing and keep my banking separate unless I find it to highly benefit my international life

I haven't used Binance but if you bought their coin over a year ago you are doing great. Feb 7 2021 it was 70 dollars. May 3rd of 2021 was its ATH of 674 dollars. Thats over 400% in a few months.
Old 02-12-2022, 03:52 PM

I think we will see crypto in some adds during the game. I looking for Loaded Lion NFT.
Old 02-16-2022, 08:37 AM

Default Superbowl Commercial

Who watched the superbowl? I'm sure lot's. Did you find the QR code for the free NFT? It is at 9 seconds.