Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Help, Feedback and Testing > Vendor/Member Feedback
User Name
Password

Old 09-12-2020, 03:52 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Default frankv11

Just wanted to give member frankv11 a super big shout out. I bought a pair of his vents earlier in the year. As it turned out, I recently sold them and didn't think I was going to use them as they wouldn't work with what I was trying to do with my hood. Well, plans change...scrapped that hood and I ended up needing them and needing them quickly too. So, I called up Frank and apologized to him for such an emergency asked him how quick could I get another pair from him. Frank, quickly made me another pair and saved me. I was able to continue on with my car in a timely manner as I had been having some bad luck and missed deadlines with the other hood that I ended up not using that caused me to sell the first set. Frank also made my dash pad and my gauge cluster for my car as well. All top notch pieces. I highly recommend Frank and his work. Not many good guys left who stand behind what they do and Frank is one of them.