Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Old 08-19-2016, 10:33 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
To Bad. We love you and when you love someone then you say nice things to them.

Not sure if it's just me but this made me laugh especially the "Don not attempt to pay bills" comment.

Serious Question now, I know you said during treatment to get some rest is that because you are so wiped out or they want you to rest during treatment ?

The first part is more about FUNCTION of the thread. I don't want the critical medical info to become lost amoungst all the well wishes.

"The REST" statement comes from #1 That's what's your body is telling you to do. Best to listen. #2 The THC comes from the INDICA plant. You can remember "INDICA" because it stands for In Da Couch..... Cause that's where it's going to put you.
Old 08-19-2016, 01:35 PM

I'm real interested in the CBD oil for my Dad. He was just diagnosed with parkinsons last year. His right hand thumb is constantly moving. The patent info list parkinsons as having a benefit from the CBD oil.
I have to do some more research on the subject.
Old 08-19-2016, 11:14 PM

I went and visited GW a week or two before he was done with the multiple daily doses and got to see things first hand....It was life as normal other than the driving and major decision making, not wacked out of his mind (from my perspective) but also not quite 100%. I do remember being in town at the Road Ralley and him grabbing my arm saying "oh boy, it's kickin in!" Again, totally functional and able to carry on like normal but also having a bit of the "to the moon!" feeling.

The big thing I noticed is the amount of support he has there....you've gotta have support! His friends in town and family weren't babysitting but definitely were looking out for him...just making sure he's good every step of the way. I personally think this is huge! Going through this process isn't easy....Greg's lucky to be a decent enough person to have a TON of support, not just here on the forum but family and local friends.

****s working and he's doing well, what more could you ask for daily? I'm looking into the CBD for certain issues I've got, nothing life threatening but with the reading I've done it's almost like a daily vitamin. Take the time and research the product, it's not a bad thing!

Old 08-19-2016, 11:33 PM

Greg
Your are truly an inspiration on so many levels. Truly admirable how you are going through all this and still take the time to share and hopefully help others.

Missed you at GNR but hope to meet you at SEMA .

Best wishes
Old 08-20-2016, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
Brain --- Someone had mentioned to me that you had cancer.... I haven't seen you since you left the great Pacific NorthWET!

I TOTALLY AGREE with your statement of don't put all your eggs in one basket -- and to work really hard for yourself! Find out everything you can and WORK AT IT TO GET BETTER/WELL!

I have an inoperable tumor.... and this seems to be a REASONABLE approach for me (The RSO/THC/CBD oils). I wasn't even looking for a "cure" -- I was looking to slow down the growth and spread of the disease.

I am in the same boat. Tumor was 10cm 2 weels ago. But that is just part of it. Mine is bone marrow/blood so it is everywhere. Chemo was the only real option to get things done quickly for me. I am heading back for round 2 next week and we will see how much it has shrunk. From what my Dr has said, the Chemo will kill the tumor and it will be gone with in 6 months. It wont even show on a Cat scan at that point. Operation isnt even an option since it is on the inside of my pelvis and right next to my spine area. This is part of the reason I am traveling to Littlerock AR, these are the best guys in the country for what I have.
www.efi101.com
owner
Horsepower Connection.com
Fuel Injection Dyno Tuning Turbocharging
cell 360-280-6112
Old 08-20-2016, 10:01 PM

Brian, you've got a whole lot of love and support up here in the NW! I just left a BBQ and must have seen 15 guys wearing your shirt.....the Wildman 602/PM crew is pulling for you, bud.
Old 08-21-2016, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboNova View Post
I am in the same boat. Tumor was 10cm 2 weels ago. But that is just part of it. Mine is bone marrow/blood so it is everywhere. Chemo was the only real option to get things done quickly for me. I am heading back for round 2 next week and we will see how much it has shrunk. From what my Dr has said, the Chemo will kill the tumor and it will be gone with in 6 months. It wont even show on a Cat scan at that point. Operation isnt even an option since it is on the inside of my pelvis and right next to my spine area. This is part of the reason I am traveling to Littlerock AR, these are the best guys in the country for what I have.

We are all pulling for you Brian. Cancer isn't the death sentence it once was. I will tell you it's a word that you never want to hear your name connected to. #fu ckcancer
Old 08-21-2016, 11:19 AM

http://www.amazon.com/****-Cancer-Bl.../dp/B009JR67X4

http://www.****cancer.org/

for those who are interested in shirts hats etc
Old 08-21-2016, 10:23 PM

Okay --- SERIOUSLY --- I'm laughing my ass off right now just thinking about how stupid some of our government agencies are....

You know the FEDS just decided to keep Marijuana as a Class 1 drug (the worst rating) and stated that it has NO MEDICINAL USE.....

Okay -----

Then why did COLORADO bother to do all the work to create this document?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? About dosage -- about the types of THC and THCa - and CBD - and the different extraction methods and the DOSING and measuring and the standards and on and on.

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/sit...2008102015.pdf

Here's but a "snippet" of info. My point is that the good people that represent the voters of the great state of Colorado think that there is medicinal usage taking place and that there is a market for it - and therefore standards should be established. Unlike the FEDS that are just idiots.

CUT AND PASTED FROM THE REPORT:

An important compliment to the physical THC relationships
identified in this study is the pharmacological
perspective. If the purpose of the equivalency legislation is
to limit transactions or possession to a reasonable “dose”
of concentrates and marijuana products for residents and
non-residents, then the medical effects described here
will be useful to construct a set of equivalencies between
marijuana products.
There are several methods to consume marijuana such
as intravenous, oral mucosal, ingested, transdermal, and
inhaled. The two most popular methods for consumption
are ingestion and inhalation. We focus upon these two
methods in this study. The remaining methods are either
reviewed briefl y or are provided as references for the
interested reader.

The reader should understand that this section does
not represent a clinical study. Instead, this section uses
findings from other studies to inform marijuana stakeholders
about the dosing process, and it provides a
new mathematical construct that can compare ingested
and smoked marijuana products in a consistent manner.
Therefore, this report should be considered to be a policydriven
study that leverages medical literature to provide
scientific evidence during the construction of dose equivalencies
between various marijuana products.
Old 08-21-2016, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
Okay --- SERIOUSLY --- I'm laughing my ass off right now just thinking about how stupid some of our government agencies are....

You know the FEDS just decided to keep Marijuana as a Class 1 drug (the worst rating) and stated that it has NO MEDICINAL USE.....
Yeah, and guess who holds the patent on it??

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...&RS=PN/6630507

69 Camaro
Several other things with wheels and engines

https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=27133