Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > The Muscle Car Place Weekly Podcast
User Name
Password

Old 05-07-2021, 04:39 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Default TMCP #464: Warren Customs – The Full Build Recipe to Create a Replica of Colt Seavers Truc

Our guest Nathan Warren (Warren Customs) did the full “Dukes of Hazzard Season 2” treatment of body, paint, and interior mods on my General Lee replica (“Kibbe Lee”). He even re-created the nearly impossible to find Season 2 pushbar that I loved more than any other. Nathan’s attention to detail is second to none, so I was thrilled to get his take on creating a screen accurate “Fall Guy” truck replica. Unlike the General Lee however, a “Fall Guy” truck is somewhat undefined due to the high number of square-body trucks used throughout the series. Some were short beds, some long, some half tons, some not, some “early year 73-79” square-body’s, etc. Nathan cut through it all and our focus rested on the “hero” 1981 truck used throughout the bulk of the series. He didn’t disappoint at all, and while he knows more than most on the topic Even with all that, he admits there are people who have done a lot more research and invested extreme amounts of time gleaning intricate data from decades old celluloid. He tried to source each and every one as well (see below).

Nathan is working on gathering parts to make his own Fall Guy truck as well….so here’s the full list if items he is rounding up to do so. Just follow the recipe, right?

Check It Out! - https://themusclecarplace.com/podcas...all-guy-truck/

Tags
fall guy, replica, screen used, warren customs