Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Artwork and Collectibles
User Name
Password

Old 09-27-2010, 10:12 PM

Default Sounds like fun

Like you said Ben, I think this will be a really awesome turn out.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:28 PM

Since it's a 70 Challenger I have absolutely no choice but to participate.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:19 PM

Maybe since we are building it, I should make special requests on what we'd like to see!!!! Am I allowed Ed? I know one thing. This car is going to be over the top with the few people that I know that are on board with us already. I can't wait to get started. I may have to change my kids last name so they can stand a chance to win this car. I just think this idea is killer just imagine with all the talent on hand how can only one be picked. Maybe we should build few. So we have a backup. We all know I could use it!!!
Old 09-29-2010, 06:47 PM

Ok let's see you put your money where your mouth is. How about a wedge sectioned, chopped top, wide body, channeled, Altered wheelbase, 12" engine set back, Lamborghini suspended, gasser that is Turbine powered, with dual rear axles, that is airbagged, with a convertible, lead sled deuce coupe roadster, restomod, pro-touring, coup'e, Fastback, with a 350/350 with a 9" rear.

I think that would be awesome.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:09 PM
Good Guys

Default Goodguys 2012 Giveaway Challenger

Curt, If you think you need to build two so you can drive one and we can have one to giveaway that's cool!!!

Let's get the first one done and go from there.

We try to rotate at Goodguys. This year the Ford BOSS SNAKE, next year the Chevy CLEANAIR55 and then the Dodge Challenger...Looks like we will be back to a Ford for 2013, maybe a Cougar!!! Who knows. We will throw it back at you designers!

Rodger, the one your building is pretty plain jane so maybe we should have Curt design what he want you to do to the CLEANAIR55 to give you a little extra work with the extra time you got on it compared to him.

Hope you all get the the event in Texas this week as it is going to be over the top....

Thanks to all the artist that are jumping on this deal. We look forward to all your work.

Goodguy Ed
Old 09-30-2010, 12:23 AM

Speaking of Plain Jane....how come I didn't get to stretch my legs a little on the 55? That Boss Mustang had a ton of cool mods. I'm really gonna have to go nuts on this Challenger then...heh heh heh.

Hermance Design
My Facebook
Old 09-30-2010, 10:33 AM

risking exposure of a total lack of brain/mouth filter ..... why only one month?

edit: see this is what brain/mouth filters are for. I read again, carefully this time while not doing 14 other things.

Last edited by city_ofthe_south; 10-04-2010 at 01:28 PM. Reason: still learning to read apparently
Old 09-30-2010, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hdesign View Post
Speaking of Plain Jane....how come I didn't get to stretch my legs a little on the 55? That Boss Mustang had a ton of cool mods. I'm really gonna have to go nuts on this Challenger then...heh heh heh.
Plain Jane or not what are you really going to do to 1955 Chevy Convertible that improves the overall design of one of the most popular body styles of all time?

That's like saying Yeah Megan Fox could use some work. Sure she could use a bikini, over a pair of Jeans. But I think Between Kenny, Tracy and myself, along with all the other suppliers and vendors involved in the project. One thing I know for sure there will be room Mister Big Head himself to drive in this convertible.

Last edited by ironworks; 09-30-2010 at 11:31 AM.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironworks View Post
Plain Jane or not what are you really going to do to 1955 Chevy Convertible that improves the overall design of one of the most popular body styles of all time?

That's like saying Yeah Megan Fox could use some work. Sure she could use a bikini, over a pair of Jeans. But I think Between Kenny, Tracy and myself, along with all the other suppliers and vendors involved in the project. One thing I know for sure there will be room Mister Big Head himself to drive in this convertible.
No doubt, they are gorgeous. Though I wouldn't have a career if I wasn't constantly thinking about ways to personalize a car and try new things.

I see you were reading that post about Megan Fox on PT...LOL.

Hermance Design
My Facebook
Old 10-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Good Guys

Default Goodguys Giveaway car

Well got to see a few guys at the Goodguys event in Fort worth this weekend that are going to be part of the Artist contest. Great to here so many are wanting to get involved with this.

Hope you all had fun at the event and look forward to seeing all that you guys come up with.

Stay tuned to see some of the renditions on the www.good-guys.com web site.

Goodguy Ed