Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Race Cars and Modern Pro-Street
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2018, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
Gregg,

With respect to you and all others involved in the most recent debacle (myself included...8 mos for springs?),

Let's try to put this past weeks diversion behind us and get back to joking and talking cars.

A while back after wildwood's master cylinder recall, I believe you ended up putting in a 1" master with bp20 pads and you had liked it. Which did you stick with on the car and which do you prefer? Have you noticed any more wear on the rotors with the bp20 vs bp10 with .8750master cylinder? I have a 1" on the car now with bp10's and also have a .875 on the shelf. I haven't run the car yet (will be next year at the soonest) and was wondering if I should change it first or try the 1". I do have the same aero 6p front and 4p superlites on the rear as your car.
BP40's definitely show rotor wear on the Spec 37's but rotors and pads are a wear item especially when road racing.
I can't speak for Greg as I know the '65 was lighter than my car in addition to the difference in pad compound
GregWeld (08-13-2018), Tinker (08-14-2018)