Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Classifieds > Parts for Sale
User Name
Password

Old 11-27-2020, 10:23 AM

Default Corbeau A4 Reclining Seats

SOLD !!!

Item Location (City/State): Barrington, IL

Price: $200

Description: FOR SALE: A used pair of Corbeau A4 Reclining Race Seats. Black cloth. These seats were in my 1969 Pro-Tour Camaro for 6 years; used with 4-point Schroth seat belts. Driver’s seat has moderate wear and has faded due to the sun. It was modified by adding additional bolster on the outboard side. Passenger seat has no wear; looks like new. These seat come WITHOUT sliders (as we used them on the replacement seats). I do have a pair of Recaro sliders that can go with the seats; different bolt pattern but could be fabricated to work. New A4 seats from Corbeau are $778/pair plus tax/shipping. Asking $200 for the pair. Local pick-up preferred; I'm in Barrington, IL.

For additional pics and/or details, contact me via [email protected].

CORBEAU DESCRIPTION:When it comes to reclining race seats, the A4 is the best bang for your buck. The A4 was designed so that the overall width and seat base height would make it a great fit in smaller vehicles like the Corvette, Miata, and 240SX to name a few. That doesn't mean it's only a good fit in small vehicles as the A4 is also very popular in larger vehicles like Jeeps, Broncos, and Mustangs among others. Whether on the street, the track, or off-road, the A4 racing seat will enhance your overall driving experience.

Rich

Thanks Lateral-G
Attached Images

Last edited by lzdick; 12-07-2020 at 09:01 PM. Reason: sold
Old 11-29-2020, 07:51 PM

Pm sent