Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Print Media Coverage
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2015, 12:07 AM

Greg Weld, this one's for you, what do you think is going through Petty's mind?

Old 05-19-2015, 12:14 PM

Cool cool Lenie I think it is a huge deal to get any car to this level build in a garage with some friends and family .! my hats off to you my friend! awesome build! and it was also good catching up with you there. glad I had a chance to see it in person!
my name is Eric Hokenson I have a dream of building ten of the coolest hot rods out of my home shop wish me luck I am going to need it! - more pics on my web site www.erodzcustoms.com this is just for fun and i am NOT looking for any more work!
Thank you supporting sponsors! without you guys there is no way I could do this myself !
Modern automotive performance,Ring bros.,Yank convertors,extreme drive systems,Cj tunes,race coatings stainless works,Modern Automotive Performance.all of these shops have the experience to get your car to the top.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.rodz View Post
Cool cool Lenie I think it is a huge deal to get any car to this level build in a garage with some friends and family .! my hats off to you my friend! awesome build! and it was also good catching up with you there. glad I had a chance to see it in person!
Sorry Eric, been away getting home ready for sale so I can build another home. Home was for sale one day and got full asking price, life is good, going thru closing, fingers are crossed until complete.
Thanks for the comments it was good finally getting to meet you at sema and putting a face to the name. Thanks again.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:27 AM

Couple of pics. Pretty cool, a few people that stopped by to check out the car and chat you may recognize.
Barry Meguiar with car up on stage in the back ground the night before ready for opening day.

Mr. Foose w/his followers

Old 06-02-2015, 01:33 AM

Foose

Dave Kindig of Bitchin' Rides/Kindig it Designs.......He was a pretty cool dude to talk with. He stopped by and shot the ****tzzz about everything and nothing for about 45 minutes. Pretty down to earth, really enjoyed the moment.

Last edited by Lenie; 06-02-2015 at 01:41 AM.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:38 AM

Dave Kindig

Rick Dore Lords of Car Hoards

Last edited by Lenie; 06-02-2015 at 01:42 AM.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:06 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,076 Times in 384 Posts

He's thinking..... you move that hand any closer and these old arthritic knuckles are going to drop you like rock!

CREEPER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenie View Post
Greg Weld, this one's for you, what do you think is going through Petty's mind?

Old 06-02-2015, 08:15 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,076 Times in 384 Posts

Congrats on the sale of your house Lenie!! I beat you though.... it only took two HOURS to have a deal written on our house in Bellevue. Easiest, nicest, quickest transaction I think I've ever done on anything, let alone a house.

People have said to me -- well then do you think you priced it too low? And to that I say -- No... we priced it correctly and the house was nice and therefore it sold because people recognize it for what it was. I've sold MANY houses... and I've always told the agent - you bring me a buyer that can fog a mirror and I'll find a way to make the sale. I want to sell - you want to buy - we're GOING to get together. I can't stand sellers that get all uppity with a buyer because the buyer wants to buy what they have for sale. WRONG ATTITUDE. Then they turn down offers and sit with a house for sale for months... Idiots.

Nice pictures with all the famous people BTW!! You look way better than they do. And you're way more famous - so that was very nice of you to take time to pose with them. Very humble of you!
Old 06-02-2015, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
He's thinking..... you move that hand any closer and these old arthritic knuckles are going to drop you like rock!

CREEPER!!!
That's the response I was waiting for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
Congrats on the sale of your house Lenie!! I beat you though.... it only took two HOURS to have a deal written on our house in Bellevue. Easiest, nicest, quickest transaction I think I've ever done on anything, let alone a house.

People have said to me -- well then do you think you priced it too low? And to that I say -- No... we priced it correctly and the house was nice and therefore it sold because people recognize it for what it was. I've sold MANY houses... and I've always told the agent - you bring me a buyer that can fog a mirror and I'll find a way to make the sale. I want to sell - you want to buy - we're GOING to get together. I can't stand sellers that get all uppity with a buyer because the buyer wants to buy what they have for sale. WRONG ATTITUDE. Then they turn down offers and sit with a house for sale for months... Idiots.

Nice pictures with all the famous people BTW!! You look way better than they do. And you're way more famous - so that was very nice of you to take time to pose with them. Very humble of you!
Thanks Greg, yeah I agree with you when it comes to selling homes. Gotta tell you, I really hate selling anything, I usually just give stuff away rather than sell, no hassle but can't give the home away. Mom use to be in real estate for years and you hit the nail on the head.

Last edited by Lenie; 06-02-2015 at 02:19 PM.