...

Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Race Cars and Modern Pro-Street
User Name
Password



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 04-07-2013, 06:42 PM
GregWeld's Avatar
GregWeld GregWeld is offline
Lateral-g Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Scottsdale, AriDzona
Posts: 20,650
Thanks: 504
Thanked 1,064 Times in 373 Posts
Default

I used to have a '56 Ford P/U so just love watching this come together.


A thought <weird! I know> occurred to me.... we all comment on the artwork of the welding... but I'm seeing so pretty bitchin' fab work on these builds. Alex - are you doing it all?? If so... I bow down humbly.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-07-2013, 06:59 PM
andrew5's Avatar
andrew5 andrew5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: conn
Posts: 126
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

oh man! real nice!!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-12-2013, 03:57 AM
Ricochet's Avatar
Ricochet Ricochet is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Posts: 2,270
Thanks: 59
Thanked 38 Times in 19 Posts
Default

Looks great Alex! Looks like you have been a busy guy as of late. Lots of work roilling out of there. Good to see! I'll stop by soon and check it out in person!
__________________
Brent
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-13-2013, 12:56 AM
Big-Head Big-Head is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lincoln, Ca
Posts: 172
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
I used to have a '56 Ford P/U so just love watching this come together.


A thought <weird! I know> occurred to me.... we all comment on the artwork of the welding... but I'm seeing so pretty bitchin' fab work on these builds. Alex - are you doing it all?? If so... I bow down humbly.
Sorry Greg, it's been awhile since I've been on here. Yes, I'm a one man show. I appreciate all the compliments. Thanks!
__________________
Big Head Motorsports
6301 Angelo Ct #6
Loomis, Ca 95650

bigheadcars.com
(916)764-2953
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-13-2013, 01:00 AM
Big-Head Big-Head is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lincoln, Ca
Posts: 172
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
Looks great Alex! Looks like you have been a busy guy as of late. Lots of work roilling out of there. Good to see! I'll stop by soon and check it out in person!
Hey Brent, I've been pretty busy. I hope you didn't forget about your stainless U-bends. I think they have tree's growing on them now. See you soon.
__________________
Big Head Motorsports
6301 Angelo Ct #6
Loomis, Ca 95650

bigheadcars.com
(916)764-2953
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-15-2013, 01:59 PM
Ricochet's Avatar
Ricochet Ricochet is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Posts: 2,270
Thanks: 59
Thanked 38 Times in 19 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Head View Post
Hey Brent, I've been pretty busy. I hope you didn't forget about your stainless U-bends. I think they have tree's growing on them now. See you soon.
I have not forgot and glad their stainless and won't rust!! Will schedule something soon to get the car down there for a few different things. Glad to see things are going well!!
__________________
Brent
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-09-2013, 11:37 AM
tirez tirez is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Chassis Details

I too am in the process of buiding a pro street effie.
Awesome work by the way!

Do you have any details about the chassis and suspension?

I like the way the rear suspension was done.
Can you give me any details on how that was done, and the parts involved?
Is it the stock chassis that has been boxed?

TiReZ
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-13-2013, 12:14 AM
Big-Head Big-Head is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lincoln, Ca
Posts: 172
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirez View Post
I too am in the process of buiding a pro street effie.
Awesome work by the way!

Do you have any details about the chassis and suspension?

I like the way the rear suspension was done.
Can you give me any details on how that was done, and the parts involved?
Is it the stock chassis that has been boxed?

TiReZ
It's a TCI Chassis and suspension. It was modified to fit the massive 31x17 tire, but that's about it. Nice chassis!

Thanks!
__________________
Big Head Motorsports
6301 Angelo Ct #6
Loomis, Ca 95650

bigheadcars.com
(916)764-2953
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright Lateral-g.net