User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2018, 07:41 PM
Supporting Member

Default **SOLD** AFX Spindles and C5 Brake Kit

Item Location (City/State): Detroit area

Price: $1200

Description: Hi folks. I am offering up my AFX Spindles and Touring Classics C5 Brake Kit (13” rotors) today. They are a little dirty with a bit of surface rust from spending the past 10 years in my garage but neither the Spindles nor the Brakes have ever seen the road. How did that happen? Years ago when I bought my wheels I did not order enough back spacing to clear the calipers, something we just found out recently when my car was down at V8 Speed Shop getting some work done. Since new wheels were going to be too expensive we decided to put on stock spindles and a different brake kit to get the car driving. My car has been in various stages of restoration for the past 17 years and has mostly just sat in the garage until now. I am bummed about losing out on having these on my car but letting them sit in my garage collecting dust would be a waste, so I’d like to see them go to a new home.

Kore3 sells a similar C5 Brake Kit for the AFX Spindles for $582. AFX Spindles through Speedtech are $1300. With taxes and shipping it’s over $2000 for this setup. I am offering both my AFX Spindles and C5 Brake Kit for $1200. That is an $800 savings for anyone looking to save some money on their Pro-Touring project this Holiday Season. My loss - your gain.

They are not damaged, they have never been driven on….you have my word. I am a Moderator at Pro-Touring.com and have been a member there and on this website for the past 17 years.

All hardware is there including brake pads. The price is firm, no bargaining or trades please. Buyer responsible for all shipping costs. First text message wins the prize. (586)872-0135.

Thank you folks.
Attached Images

Last edited by trapin; 11-21-2018 at 07:23 AM.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:23 AM
Supporting Member

all parts sold
Closed Thread