Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Wheels and Tires
User Name
Password

Old 03-09-2008, 09:34 AM

I use Budnik all the time as well, there are ups and downs to all the wheels companies out there. The one thing I do not like about them is that they are soft so they dent easy, pain in the you know what to keep clean and if you damage them they take for every to get fixed. Budnik builds sick wheels that have been around for many years. The one piece stuff is getting into the 3 piece wheel prices so there are some things to consider when buying wheels. take your time and pick the wheels you like the most for the money.
Attached Images

Last edited by fesler; 03-09-2008 at 09:39 AM.
Old 03-09-2008, 02:24 PM

Default Budnik Wheels

Sorry to throw this in here but PRRC can't receive a private message as a result of their message storage exceeding limits per an error I am getting when trying.

Tim,

I am currently down to wheels and tires to finish off a 67 Camaro. I have been looking at Intro, Billet Specialties, and Budnik. I am located in Bedford, IN about a hour and a half south of you so it would be nice to be able to come in and deal with someone in person, bring in the wheels I have on the car, have you double-check my measurements to agree before ordering, etc. You have quite a few references on Leteral-g that sound happy.
Do you have Schott Americana or Budnik Fontana fat lip examples in stock? I am going to be in Indy on the 24th so I would like to know what you do have in the shop to look at.

I am looking at 20x11 or 12 and 18x 7 or 8
Is there much price difference between the two brands?

Here is a link to my car http://www.procharger.com/gallery/sh...ket=3&idx=1847

http://www.procharger.com/gallery/sh...ket=3&idx=1847

Thank you,
Carey
Old 03-09-2008, 02:56 PM

hey if you go to DSE's site and look under rear suspension, then click the 2nd gen mini-tub picture, scroll down and you will see a set of budnik ice w/brushed centers and chrome lip on a blue camaro. i just ordered these wheels from tim at prrc. great guy. i had a hell of a time deciding on which finish to go with as well. i'm not a fan of bling so i think these will look great without shouting at you
Old 03-09-2008, 04:39 PM

Carey, We cleared some space in our PM box. By all means drop by and we can get the back spacing you will need. We have an Ice wheel on display. We also have a trig with powder coated centers you can take a look at.
Thanks Tim