Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Wheels and Tires
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverzInc View Post
Here's what we've done, so everyone that is INVOLVED with an order is in the know. If you are not involved, butt out, you're not helping anyone. Spend your infinite free time elsewhere.

Alan and I talked today. We are working together to make everyone who ordered a set of wheels and is still waiting taken care of, and here are your options.

Option 1:
For outstanding orders, that need to be delivered, you either have already, or will be getting a phone call from Justin or I by tomorrow at the latest. If you are willing to agree to a mutually acknowledged build time moving forward by Fikse, and us, I have a contract for you to sign stating that you are willing to wait said time for your order to be completed from the date it is signed.

This protects US moving forward. I am not going to let what happened with Eddie happen again... no one should stay quiet, not verbally cancel their order, and then when the wheels show up on their door step, send them back to us with a "no thanks, **** you very much". Like I said, I can't absorb that. It's happend 3 times now, and it will be the end of us.

Option 2:
Forgeline has agreed to match the sale price on any of our outstanding orders, and build the wheels in a 4 week period if a powder coated center and polished outer is ordered, and any wheel in their "performance series" is an option. We will also price match any open order in a NewGen wheel, that is a standard finish, i.e., a powder coated center, and chrome outer. 2 customers have already made this move.

I am also pointing out that Dave, the original poster talked to Alan on Friday, and also heard from me first thing this morning in regards to the finish on his wheel he sent back to be re-done.

I'm going to cordially ask that all individuals that are not involved with this deal mind your own business, you have no idea what has happened between us, Fikse, and our customers, and you shoudn't be involved.

Can I go back to work now?
Yeah, that attitude oughta help with future business.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:46 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa-69z View Post
not true ,, the freight charge was added on the invoice after the initial cost of rims was given.. so when i/we pay over $800 shipping 'on top' of this to get our rims to other destinations we do care. It brings these up to around the $5g mark.

as far as a group purchase,, you believe what you like ..
what im getting at here is that if orders are 'held back' so to get the free shipping deal it can add a lot of weeks to the date when the order was first placed & paid for. so who pays ,, us as purchasers with longer wait times and an extra charge.

I tried to deal with Fikse initially but got jerked around by alan ,who was not willing to ship direct to me , then no reply to my emails several times. After i brought it up on lat G i was contacted by Danny who set things right in the end..and as i still wanted these rims i went thru Jon/Justin as i have dealt with them before and I got a response when i needed.
overall my experience hasnt been too great from start to "yet to be' finish
I did not jerk you around. Danny was incorrect and should have verified this information with me before contradicting me. The corporate poilicy for our company is for all international orders are paid in full at the acceptance of the order. We do not accepet credit cards for any orders that are shipped outside of USA or Canada. It is typical for us to ship to your nearest airport if shipping overseas. This is because it is about half the cost to ship to you directly.
Regarding any arrangements between the manufacturer and dealer, this is strictly between those two parties.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacnac View Post
Yeah, that attitude oughta help with future business.
I edited that final sentence. I'm under a LOT of stress regarding this, and I have two sets of wheels that are ready to ship but require me to get back there and put tires on them, and I've called and talked to each and every pending order from this Fikse debacle. Monitoring this thread and making sure it didn't get blown out of proportion isn't making it any easier, and keeping me from shipping other customer's products which is not good. Take it as you will, and to guys who know me know I like to work hard and move forward and enjoy my job... right now, I'm not.
Closed Thread