Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > The Muscle Car Place Weekly Podcast
User Name
Password

Old 03-16-2011, 09:07 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Default Richard Petty Interview on my podcast show

All,

I recently interviewed Richard Petty for my business, The MuscleCar Place, and though I can't say in all honesty that this show is 100% related to pro touring, I thought it was cool enough to share anyway.

We talked about everything ranging from the Pete Hamilton #40 Superbird restoration that Petty's Garage did to his current NASCAR team, the evolution of stock cars themselves, and even a little about his favorite race car - the third gen Charger (I'm looking your way Bill Howell).

It was an absolute thrill to get to speak with him, and he really is as genuine as you'd think. I'll put a link here to the show post.

http://www.themusclecarplace.com/the...-richard-petty

Actually, I'll throw in a couple more Mopar relevant podcast shows here while I'm at it.

Thanks!
-Rob Kibbe
Host, The MuscleCar Place Podcast Show
www.themusclecarplace.com
Old 04-02-2011, 06:31 AM

richard petty driving experience
Quote:
I recently interviewed Richard Petty for my business, The MuscleCar Place, and though I can't say in all honesty that this show is 100% related to pro touring, I thought it was cool enough to share anyway.

We talked about everything ranging from the Pete Hamilton #40 Superbird restoration that Petty's Garage did to his current NASCAR team, the evolution of stock cars themselves, and even a little about his favorite race car - the third gen Charger (I'm looking your way Bill Howell).

It was an absolute thrill to get to speak with him, and he really is as genuine as you'd think. I'll put a link here to the show post.
Nice Rob. I think that Tom is really a great one. Thanks for sharing your interview about him. I hope someday I can meet him personally.

Last edited by pablowest; 04-04-2011 at 01:57 PM.