Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Print Media Coverage
User Name
Password

Old 04-10-2010, 09:17 AM

Default My '66 Coupe in Modified Mustangs & Fords

Check out the May issue of Modified Mustangs & Fords. Look for a tech article called "The Big Three" featuring my '66 Mustang Coupe. The car's not finished, but shows the build plan and status ( as of 6 months ago anyhow) Since then I've got the 04 Cobra dash in, and all the driver controls installed. Will hopefully have it in paint this summer.

K.
PTFB, Viking, Holley Performance Products, BFGoodrich, Heatshield Products, Turbonetics, Hellion Turbo Systems,TCI, Dennys driveshafts, Eastwood, Preferredline Media, Summit Racing, Strange Engineering, Forgeline, TMI Products, DBR High Performance, Spectre Performance, Vintage Air, NPD, Digitails, Redline Lumtronix, Dakota Digital, Newport Engineering, Stage 8 fasteners, Industrial Depot, Brian Finch, Grant Salter, and many more Good friends with big hearts.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:45 AM

I will check it out next time I am at the store. Do you have any current pics of the interior?

1970 Camaro.....on the road someday!
Old 04-11-2010, 06:36 AM

Interior pics.... These are without steering column in, but you get the picture... As soon as I get the chance I'll snap a couple more with the interior, seats, column, etc....

KT.
Attached Images

PTFB, Viking, Holley Performance Products, BFGoodrich, Heatshield Products, Turbonetics, Hellion Turbo Systems,TCI, Dennys driveshafts, Eastwood, Preferredline Media, Summit Racing, Strange Engineering, Forgeline, TMI Products, DBR High Performance, Spectre Performance, Vintage Air, NPD, Digitails, Redline Lumtronix, Dakota Digital, Newport Engineering, Stage 8 fasteners, Industrial Depot, Brian Finch, Grant Salter, and many more Good friends with big hearts.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:53 PM

Cool deal Kevin I will pick one up and give it a read. This car will be wild when done as it has some really nice mods that fit the style and lines of the car.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:16 PM

Thanks! I wanted to keep it recognizable as an early Mustang. I finally have EVERYTHING I need to finish the silly thng! Interior is here.. Tubs are next, fuel, gauges, wiring... all of it in boxes on the floor of the shop! LOL!

Gotta get crackalackin!

K.