Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Chassis and Suspension
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: Which rear suspension?
DSE's Quadra Link 104 45.61%
Alstons G Bar 77 33.77%
Leave the GW Cat 5's 17 7.46%
Just pull the trigger go Lateral Dynamics 30 13.16%
Voters: 228. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-08-2008, 11:24 PM

We have the G Bar and Quadralink in stock.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:33 PM

Quadralink all the way.
70 Bonneville 455 Convert "the boat"
Old 04-22-2008, 09:42 PM

Spam! nothing there
Old 04-23-2008, 07:49 AM

Default Wrong Website address

Sorry, I missed the "s" with my one fingered typing!!!

www.maxgsystems.com
Old 04-28-2008, 03:35 AM

There set up looks great it was on muscle car a while back.But they haven't answer my 2 emails i sent and i don't know anyone that bought anything from them yet.
Old 04-30-2008, 12:54 PM

Heidts has a complete 4 link with coilovers that just bolts right in for a grand. This is what Im looking into for my 73 camaro. the only thing is that you can not mini tub the car. It only gives about 1" additional clearance but thats fine with me.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:36 PM

I know this is an older thread but there will be a new dog in the fight very shortly and it bears mentioning... the Chassisworks G-Link. http://www.scandc.com/alston.htm The G-Bar is a great system for touring cars and performs all out of proportion to it`s cost and simple design but the G-Link was engineered for serious cars with big horsepower and the very highest performance expectations. Unlike the Quadralink which gives you no adjustability or tuning options whatsoever (it`s preadjusted to do everything...heh) the G-Link is completely adjustable. It can be easily set for optimum auto cross or road course performance then in a few minutes dialed in to hook like a dedicated drag car. It also lets you minimize roll steer and optimize the geometry at many different ride heights, not just one. There are several different arm choices including both steel and billet aluminum arms with CNC machined delrin race greasable spherical pivot joints. There are two optional swaybars including a frame mounted (for less unsprung weight) adj. rate bar which gives you even more tuning options to get the car dialed in perfectly or a fixed rate bar (shown). It should be available in a month or so. The more preorders (no $ up front) we submit the sooner they`ll be available. This is still a no cut, bolt in package. FAB9 9" rears with G-Link brackets are also available as part of the package (shown). Mark SC&C
Old 11-04-2008, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus SC&C View Post
I know this is an older thread but there will be a new dog in the fight very shortly and it bears mentioning... the Chassisworks G-Link. http://www.scandc.com/alston.htm The G-Bar is a great system for touring cars and performs all out of proportion to it`s cost and simple design but the G-Link was engineered for serious cars with big horsepower and the very highest performance expectations. Unlike the Quadralink which gives you no adjustability or tuning options whatsoever (it`s preadjusted to do everything...heh) the G-Link is completely adjustable. It can be easily set for optimum auto cross or road course performance then in a few minutes dialed in to hook like a dedicated drag car. It also lets you minimize roll steer and optimize the geometry at many different ride heights, not just one. There are several different arm choices including both steel and billet aluminum arms with CNC machined delrin race greasable spherical pivot joints. There are two optional swaybars including a frame mounted (for less unsprung weight) adj. rate bar which gives you even more tuning options to get the car dialed in perfectly or a fixed rate bar (shown). It should be available in a month or so. The more preorders (no $ up front) we submit the sooner they`ll be available. This is still a no cut, bolt in package. FAB9 9" rears with G-Link brackets are also available as part of the package (shown). Mark SC&C
Mark, I sent you a PM about this.
2004 NASA AIX Mustang LS2 #14
1964 Lincoln Continental
2014 4 tap Keezer
Old 11-11-2008, 09:31 PM

Default Brett's input

I put a G-bar in my 1973 Camaro and am very happy with it. It offers: easy install, a bunch of ride height adjustment, and about 1" of extra tire clearance. I have been autocrossing the car and drive it on the street a bunch and am happy with it. I also know that DSE builds nice stuff too. I wonder how good Lateral Dynamics is. What have they built? I see the DSE and Alston stuff under several high performing cars.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:01 PM

We are real excited about the new G link. The one in the pictures IS NOT the Camaro set up. I cannot post pics yet, but soon as they come out were installing one in one of our own cars.