...

Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Help, Feedback and Testing > Questions, Comments and Suggestions
User Name
Password



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-29-2019, 07:50 AM
572Camaro's Avatar
572Camaro 572Camaro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Central Missouri
Posts: 141
Thanks: 35
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Question

It appears the thread, “lateral-G car features” has stalled over time.
What could we do to re-energize this thread?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 572Camaro For This Useful Post:
Bakaruda (09-29-2019)
  #2  
Old 09-29-2019, 05:10 PM
camcojb's Avatar
camcojb camcojb is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Wilton, CA.
Posts: 11,424
Thanks: 372
Thanked 156 Times in 58 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 572Camaro View Post
It appears the thread, “lateral-G car features” has stalled over time.
What could we do to re-energize this thread?
I gave up after chasing people to get the info and story behind their cars. Everybody wanted to be a feature, but getting them to type up the story behind the car and pics was harder than pulling teeth. I finally gave up.

If someone has a car worthy of being a feature and can get me the story and pics I'd be glad to put them together into a feature and start posting them again. I'm happy to put in the time to set it all up but I can't make up the text.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-30-2019, 09:32 AM
572Camaro's Avatar
572Camaro 572Camaro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Central Missouri
Posts: 141
Thanks: 35
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camcojb View Post
I gave up after chasing people to get the info and story behind their cars. Everybody wanted to be a feature, but getting them to type up the story behind the car and pics was harder than pulling teeth. I finally gave up.

If someone has a car worthy of being a feature and can get me the story and pics I'd be glad to put them together into a feature and start posting them again. I'm happy to put in the time to set it all up but I can't make up the text.
I completely understand the troubles you have had.
Could I try with my car?
My story is already written in a word document.
I have about 2300 pics.
The car is a 1968 Camaro that won 9 awards out of 10 Good-Guys shows, 2 first place awards this year at Detroit Autorama, and was selected for the cover (and December) of Sherwin-Williams calendar, two feature articles, and so on.
Enough brag.

Would you consider it?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-30-2019, 11:31 AM
camcojb's Avatar
camcojb camcojb is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Wilton, CA.
Posts: 11,424
Thanks: 372
Thanked 156 Times in 58 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 572Camaro View Post
I completely understand the troubles you have had.
Could I try with my car?
My story is already written in a word document.
I have about 2300 pics.
The car is a 1968 Camaro that won 9 awards out of 10 Good-Guys shows, 2 first place awards this year at Detroit Autorama, and was selected for the cover (and December) of Sherwin-Williams calendar, two feature articles, and so on.
Enough brag.

Would you consider it?
Sounds perfect. Can you send some pics and the text to camcojb at gmail.com?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-30-2019, 01:56 PM
572Camaro's Avatar
572Camaro 572Camaro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Central Missouri
Posts: 141
Thanks: 35
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Thanks.
You should have three emails in your inbox
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-30-2019, 07:03 PM
Spiffav8's Avatar
Spiffav8 Spiffav8 is offline
Lateral-g Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 4,338
Thanks: 70
Thanked 58 Times in 41 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 572Camaro View Post
I completely understand the troubles you have had.
Could I try with my car?
My story is already written in a word document.
I have about 2300 pics.
The car is a 1968 Camaro that won 9 awards out of 10 Good-Guys shows, 2 first place awards this year at Detroit Autorama, and was selected for the cover (and December) of Sherwin-Williams calendar, two feature articles, and so on.
Enough brag.

Would you consider it?
2300 pics? Weak! Those are rookie number son. You gotta pump those up!

Looking forward to the feature.
__________________
Curtis
Pilots: We're not better than you, just way cooler.

NO ONE IS COMING. IT'S UP TO US.

http://www.navysealfoundation.org/
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiffav8 For This Useful Post:
572Camaro (10-01-2019)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright Lateral-g.net