Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Artwork and Collectibles
User Name
Password

Old 11-09-2007, 09:16 AM
Administrator

I like #2. How would it look if the stripe had a satin finish? A little bit OEM, a little bit modern styling.

My LS7 69 Camaro
Old 11-09-2007, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_ofthe_south
#2, different for a Nova, still somewhat traditional as I'm a fan of modifying or making something appear OE when it's really not. However, I'd bring it up a couple inches and give it more weight toward the front or the car, tapering down to a point. Move it up because it rides on the center line and I think it would show that line off more above it rather than sort of interrupting it, since the Nova doesn't really have a sharp line down the center. I like the white stripe/boarder idea (definitely a custom feel) but I'd also try the looks of a black pin stripe around it just to see how it looks. Maybe a not quite black stripe? Looks tight with orange. My .02
I think Colin already made his choice of which one he is going with but i do have a local HOT ROD shop doing a nova as well with the OE stripe from a Camaro.I will definetly try that

Thanks for the ideas and input guys.

[SIGPIC]https://lateral-g.net/forums/image.php4?type=sigpic&userid=4368&dateline=121287 1168[/SIGPIC]
RENDERING GALLERY!!
Old 11-11-2007, 12:45 AM

Zee is correct guys, I have pretty much decided on the third option...I think it is something you will not normally see and I think it will help the car stand out...on another note...FOR ANYBODY LOOKING TO HAVE A RENDERING DONE....Zee has done an incredible job on this as you can see from these rendering's, he has been extremely patient with me through this whole process and has really helped me to visualize what I want my baby to look like. He is extremely talented and great to work with, Im not sure how to say it any more clear, if I ever need another rendering done, Zee has for sure got my business, He is an A++ guys and I highly recommend him!
Old 11-12-2007, 05:05 PM

ZVT you did a fantastic job, you are very good with that style.
I love #3. The bumper job is phat.

Can't wait to see this ride built.

I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and go regular layers instead of channels. I guess I will have to buy a graphics card.
I don't understand how you provide color options to the customer w/ regular photoshop layers. Anyway

Last edited by asaenz; 11-12-2007 at 05:09 PM.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:34 PM

Thanks very much Colin.

Thanks for allowing me freedom to add some of my own ideas.

AL i could never figure out channels so I just went with what I know and used my old photochop tricks to do colors.Some of the colros can be pretty hard to get right but you're never gonna get an exact match espicially in the the medium we work in.

[SIGPIC]https://lateral-g.net/forums/image.php4?type=sigpic&userid=4368&dateline=121287 1168[/SIGPIC]
RENDERING GALLERY!!