Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Classifieds > Parts for Sale
User Name
Password

Old 05-16-2018, 06:01 PM

Default Autometer Muscle Car 6 gauge set SOLD

Item Location (City/State): Bend, OR

Okay it's been a while since I posted this for sale and I finally have some time to move these if there is interest.

After I did a little digging in the boxes of parts at my builders, we were able to find both sending unit boxes, unfortunately the temp sensor was not in the box. I do however have the oil pressure sending unit that was sent with my gauges. I have also located the indicator lights i purchased to use with these gauges since they don't have any on the gauges themselves. I will include these as well in the sale. I have both left/right turn signals, hi-beam light, and a check engine light from Painless.

To answer a question on another for sale post, I have verified the fuel gauge is the 0/90ohm. As mentioned above, I have located the oil pressure sensor, which is shown in the additional pictures below.

Price: SOLD

Description: I am changing directions as I decided I don't like the dash layout on my 69 Firebird, so we built a custom dash and I am now looking to go with larger gauges to better fill the space.

I have a 6 gauge set - Autometer Muscle Car Series Electrical gauges that includes the 3 3/8" speedo and tach, as well as 2 1/16" fuel level, oil pressure, water temp, and battery voltage gauges. THIS IS FOR THE GAUGES ONLY. New these are over $900 (Jegs, Summit, etc.) These are currently mounted in the replacement dash insert I bought but am no longer going to use (pictured), which comes free as I don't have the individual boxes the gauges came in. These were only mocked up in the dash insert but never actually installed in the car or hooked up.
Attached Images

Last edited by Nativefx; 07-15-2019 at 01:40 PM.
Old 05-25-2018, 08:14 PM

bump
Old 10-29-2018, 04:58 PM

Updated with new price and additional items to go along with gauges.
Old 07-15-2019, 11:28 AM

Just checking to see if there is any new interest in these as i haven't been on the forums much in a while? $500 shipped CONUS