Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Old 08-15-2016, 03:33 PM

Does the stuff leak out without the cap on them?
Old 08-15-2016, 03:38 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,076 Times in 384 Posts

The dosage you need to work up to is ONE full syringe (ONE ML) per day of EACH of the THC AND THE CBD OIL taken at the same time.

I dose the CBD into one capsule and the THC into another and swallow. The "long half" of the "00" capsules will just barely hold this amount and it's just too messy to try to get all of this into one little capsule. They cost pennies.... just use 'em up. This is LIFE -- this ain't about pinching a buck! Money is useless where you're going unless you beat this!

YOU ARE GOING TO NEED TWO FULL OUNCES OF EACH OF THESE TO START! 2 full ounces is also measured out as 60 GRAMS.

This is going to cost you about FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS. Or about a grand per ounce of each.

This is easy if you get ONE GRAM or ONE ML syringes. YOU NEED 60 of EACH!! This is the "full course" ---- but if you're like me --- I'm going to take it LONGER... and taper off and continue on a maintenance dose of 1 to 2 full syringes PER MONTH. I'm going to just do THREE syringes a month --- that is .1 ml of each per day X's 30 days per month. I figure if a little is good === more has to be better. I know. I know. This is "crazy" thinking and gets us in trouble when choosing cams and tires! But I'm going with it. It's just easier for me to remember. That amount will be easier to dose and it's gotten me to this point!

Last edited by GregWeld; 01-01-2018 at 07:49 AM.
Old 08-15-2016, 03:56 PM

Now we're going to start walking thru the nightmare.......

You have a few things to get straight and in a big ass hurry. You need to secure your supply of THC (the illegal stuff) from a REGULATED SUPPLIER. Come on guys --- you're sick enough as it is...... and you're going to INGEST this stuff. KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TAKING.

Enlist friends and family and get your supply route down!

Then prepare for the battle of your life. You need to be in it to win it. This is the toughest thing you're going to do - it's risky - you have nothing to loose... but you MUST stick with it or you're going to fail.

When you first start out -- this stuff is going to knock you so loopy you have no idea. This is why you need support! You can not work! You NEED to just let this stuff get in to your body -- and then you need to REST and let your internal systems get to work. This will take ALL of your energy.... every waking minute for the next few weeks.

Your mouth will get dry --- you will be lit up like a Christmas tree..... You might have nightmares about dying --- remember you ARE dealing with that part of this whole bit too! And the first couple of weeks as you're getting in to this --- you're thinking and telling yourself "THERE'S NO WAY" you're going to be able to do this. It's just too weird..... and especially if you're like me and HATE being out of control or drunk or stoned. Hey! You are going to go from zero to 100 in about 2.9 seconds! I went from 32 years of sobriety to STONER SUPREME overnight. LOL

The stoner part is the worst for me personally. I have a VERY active lifestyle. I'm trying to run my investments and all the other stuff going on... and I don't have time to be juiced out of my mind. Well ---- get over it!!! You want to live or die? Or like the movie line said ---- "Get busy livin' or get busy dyin' "

WORK UP TO THE DOSE by taking more of it an hour before you go to bed..... that way you fall asleep and then the stuff starts to kick in - but by that time you're already fast asleep. This strategy really helped me to work up to the bigger doses. Without doing this strategy I would have failed because the stone was so strong that I thought I wouldn't EVER be able to work up to the right dose!!!! OMG ---- We are talking about the fact that you just took HALF THE SIZE OF A GRAIN OF WHITE RICE ----- and you're so out of it you don't know what year it is ---- and they want you to take how much??????!!!!!!?????? NO WAY!! Okay - then just die. Sorry. Your choice. I took this period of my life and said ----- THIS IS MY CHEMO! If I was on regular chemo or radiation --- I'd be having all manor of OTHER issues..... at least I know this stuff isn't what's trying to kill me!! CHEMO IS!! I can't possibly overdose on this THC and CBD..... they even tell you that.... so roll with it. ALL treatments are going to have side affects..... being stoned and having someone wait on you isn't the worst thing that's ever happened.

FOOD needs to be MILD ---- and get yourself some ENSURE or similar type drinks. They go down easy -- can travel -- they get some calories in to you. NO SUGAR NO FATS.... Sugars feed a tumor ---- and fats are hard on your liver. Lighten the load dude! Eat well! Vegetables -- green!! Lots of 'em.... You know what's healthy and what's not. Now is the time to choose wisely. And drink green tea. It's good for you. I hate it. I drink the crap anyway.

Last edited by GregWeld; 08-15-2016 at 04:11 PM.
Old 08-15-2016, 03:57 PM

Greg I know you will fight the fight that will keep you positive and that is awesome. No words can help with what you are going through just know that our prayers are with you in these hard times. Fight that fight and make it count. If I may how long ago did you find this all out? how far in the battle are you? Do you feel any better with what you are doing? Or is it just kicking your ass? If you don't want to answer I totally understand.
Old 08-15-2016, 04:13 PM

Today I texted my trainer to start my schedule back up! Yeah you read that right.....

3 months into a 6 month death sentence and I'm going back to the gym to work out. #****CANCER
Old 08-15-2016, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fesler View Post
Greg I know you will fight the fight that will keep you positive and that is awesome. No words can help with what you are going through just know that our prayers are with you in these hard times. Fight that fight and make it count. If I may how long ago did you find this all out? how far in the battle are you? Do you feel any better with what you are doing? Or is it just kicking your ass? If you don't want to answer I totally understand.

Thanks buddy! And keep reading to find the answers........
Old 08-15-2016, 04:22 PM

**************************IMPORTANT INFO***********************

Get the type of **DECARBOXYLATED** CBD oil you need !!!! This is weak sauce!! You need the syringes I showed from ActiveCBDoil.COM

YOU WANT THIS:

Order here! I found these people to ship quickly.... they have all kinds of other product such as topicals (I just order some of that for Gwen's bad knees).

https://discovercbd.com/collections/...nt=12047300166

YOU DO NOT WANT THIS!! <below>

Last edited by GregWeld; 08-21-2016 at 10:04 PM.
Old 08-15-2016, 04:37 PM

Here's how crazy all of this is........

If you've been doing Chemo and Radiation...... you have to take this stuff twice or three times as long to reverse the damage that's been done!!

Crazy??

How many of you know people that got cancer ------ Did everything the Doctors told them to do ----- they suffered for MONTHS ------ and died.

Sorry guys! That's not for me. No thank you very much. You can keep your poisons. I'm having fun! Living life! Just finished a 9 day road trip. I'm going to work out Wednesday (interesting to see how that's going to go - and I will report!). Without side affects? No.... but side affects I can LIVE with!

Is this a cure? I have no clue. We are going to live that out right here in these pages. You will all be with me either livin', and lovin', and laughin' ----- or we will suffer in these pages and I'll die. I really have no clue how this is going to play out. I've not walked in these shoes. I will make this statement:

I am 100% positive that this strategy has helped me to get to this point. If this continues I am happy. I am pain free. I am symptom free (mostly - there's still some morning potty issues lingering but I would expect that and it's "normal" and not "sickness"). You're shoving an awful lot of OIL in your body! We don't normally take in much oil..... so figure it out. DOH!
Old 08-15-2016, 07:07 PM

Glad to see you are taking this head on and thriving... I hope to never need this advice but will always remember to pass it on to those who might...

Thank you for them... And kicks Cancers Ass
Old 08-15-2016, 07:39 PM

Found this info site http://www.leafscience.com/2014/02/2...nnabidiol-cbd/