Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Project Updates
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2007, 08:14 PM

Default Project "ENVY" Hermance Design

Ben Hermance has done another outstanding drawling and he really went out of his way for me.

Thanks to Ben I can finally show you what my plans are. The Idea behind it was to create a classy looking, not racey, but yet still a pro touring car. Were slowly getting there. this year has been a productive year taking care of all the body work, fire wall, DSE sub frame connectors, The rear seams have been filled in, no door or trunk locks, all emblems have been shaved. The drive train will be a mild LS1 build with a 4l60E with Trans n go shift kit, Red line clutches,Auto paddle shifter and converter. The rear is a new 12 bolt from moser along with the G bar along with a DSE mini tub. Front suspension includes upper and lower speed tech arms, Coil over shocks and a Lee sterring box.

The interior will be custom with the DSE dash, 4th gen console and maybe back seat if I can make them fit. Front seats are undecided and the budjet will make that decision.

Anyway I just wanted to share my vision along with Bens design and see what you think. If it wasn't for Laterial G and all the people I have met thru this sight my original plans was just a restoration with a big block.

Last edited by bigtyme1; 01-19-2009 at 02:00 PM.