Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Chassis and Suspension
User Name
Password

Old 06-02-2008, 03:50 PM

Default Watts Link / Mumsford Link

Plan to install a Watts Link (or possibly Mumsford link) on a 70 Charger with a Dana 60. Are there any good sources for kits? I've searched and found a number of prefabbed kits for mustangs/etc. but little to nothing for a mopar. I have no concern with welding/installing - but would prefer some kind of kits and accurate dimensional information so that I don't have to engineer 100% of it.

Thanks!
GT
Old 06-03-2008, 10:32 AM

i would call marcus from SC&C he has some weld in watts links.. that clamp on the rear ens and weld on to tha frame (or brackets you make and bolt to the frame....) he is a sponsor here and will hook you up.. 610 346 8154

Im not sure that a mumford link is needed on a PT car as the center of gravity is so high that the rollcenter even with a watts is more than low enough... the watts SC&C sells also has the feature of having adjustable propellerheight so i think that a mimford would.. other than looking more "tech" just require a bigger rear sway bar...

Last edited by deuce_454; 06-03-2008 at 10:39 AM.