Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 10-16-2011, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadfoot1 View Post
Wow!! Talk about awesome!

I have a question tough, would it not have been more practical to buy two seperate units? i'm thinking, If you are working on one and need to do something on the other lift, you dont have any flexibility no?... Just wondering why that choice (Its still a kick ass buy!!!), was it a saving worth that decision vs 2 sep units?? If you ever sold your place you could leave one and bring the other, anyway, just questions that got thru my mind as i saw it. I'm looking for one too so its of interest (a single unit tough).

Really nice buy, i can only imagine all the trouble this thing will take out of your everyday life!

Thanks for sharing!

Lead.
2 units side by side wont quite fit in a 16ft door opening. The other issue is the number of posts. With this unit I only really have 2 on the 1 end and the other 2 are against the wall. When it's all the way up it's completely open underneath.
69 SS396 Camaro Coupe, 4link, 12bolt posi, Speedtech LCA and UCA's, Hotchkis 2" drop springs and sway bar, Ridetech triple remote resevoir coilovers, Bilsteins, Wilwood 6 piston front/4 piston rear, Magnaflow stainless exhaust, Lemons Headers, Comp rollers/p-rods/cam, Fikse 18x8.5 and 18x10
Old 10-17-2011, 06:55 AM

Good thinking...didn't think of this one. Complete floor access. Really nice to have in fact. Drop it if needed only and can work under it. Wayyyy nice.

Thanks for anwsering,

Lead.

New for summer '13. My latest find!!

48k miles, 100% original, 1969 Camaro coupe. Untouched, never apart and squeaky clean!!! 327/th350, A/C car. Gold on black w/vinyl top. Only add ons; Fast ratio box and SS396 wheels.

FINALLY!!! A car without rust repairs ever!!! None before, none coming!!! Cant come to modifying it tough....

...So, '67 Camaro project with my laying around stuff out of my black 'vert. 468 BB and YSI blower, braked th400, 12 bolt/spool, 35 splines etc. Complete Calvert suspension front and rear. 30x13.5 ET Streets, caged, lightened, slammed and running low 9's "Street car"
Old 10-17-2011, 08:08 AM

Do you mind sharing the cost? I am really interested in this setup.